- Certificate / Product Information -
RAVENOL Racing Gearoil
RAVENOL Racing Gearoil is fully synthetic racing gear oil based on PAO for use in limited-slip differentials of race cars. Excellent wear properties and optimal viscosity-temperature behavior.
RAVENOL Racing Gearoil is used as special oil based on PAO for limited-slip differentials of race cars.
RAVENOL Racing Gearoil is approved, tried and tested for aggregates specifying:
API GL-5, LS
Drexler Lamellen-Selbstsperrdifferential in BMW Alpina B5, B6, GT3, GT4, M3, Z4 und World Touring Car Championship (WTCC), Chrysler Viper GT3, Corvette Z06, Fiat Abarth, Lamborghini Murcielago, Mercedes AMG C 63, CLS 63, E 63, SL 63, SLS
RAVENOL Racing Gearoil offers:
- A stable high-pressure lubricating oil film even at high temperatures and under high stress.
- Excellent shear stability and excellent thermal stability.
- A very good viscosity-temperature behavior.
- An excellent aging resistance and high oxidation resistance.
- A very good wear protection, excellent EP characteristics.
- A low foaming even at high speeds.
- Good compatibility with non-ferrous metals and sealing materials.
- Good circuit behavior at low temperatures, low pour point.
- Longest oil change intervals, thanks to excellent shear stability
- A stable oil film even at high oil temperatures and under high stress.
- Reduced noise transmission through low vibration even in hot oil through the oil film with good adhesion and excellent LS additive.
Article number: 1221111
|Density at 20°C||kg/m³||865||EN ISO 12185|
|Viscosity at 100°C||mm²/s||26||DIN 51 562|
|Flash point (COC)||°C||208||DIN ISO 2592|
All indicated data are approximate values and are subject to the commercial fluctuations.
All information correspond to the best of our knowledge to the actual situation of the cognitions and our development. Subject to alterations. All references made to DIN-norms are only for the description of the goods. There is no guarantee. In case there will be any problems please contact the technical service.02.12.2016
Ravensberger Schmierstoffvertrieb GmbH
Fax.: 052039719-40 / 41