- Certificate / Product Information -
RAVENOL ATF Fluid
RAVENOL ATF Fluid is a high quality transmission fluid formulated with a blend of refined base oils with special additives and inhibitors to ensure smooth and efficient operation of the transmission.
RAVENOL ATF Fluid is designed for automatic fluid couplings, torque converters, servo steering systems and other hydrostatic and hydrodynamic systems for which an ATF of Type A Suffix A specification is required.
RAVENOL ATF Fluid is not suitable for use where DEXRON ATF Type B, DEXRON ATF Type D or Ford specification M2C-33 E / F / G are explicitly required in the filling instructions!
Practice and tested in aggregates with filling
Type A Suffix A (TASA), ALLISON C-4, MAN 339 Typ A, MB 236.2, Renk Doromat, Cat. TO-2
RAVENOL ATF Fluid offers:
- Exceptionally good resistance to aging
- A very good viscosity-temperature behavior
- Effective protection against wear
- Very good oxidation stability and low foaming tendency
- Enhanced protection against corrosion
- An extremely low pour point
- Compatible with all types of sealing materials
- Miscibility and compatibility with all brands of ATF's with Type A Suffix A specification
Article number: 1213101
|Density at 20°C||kg/m³||863||EN ISO 12185|
|Viscosity at 40°C||mm²/s||35,0||DIN 51 562|
|Viscosity at 100°C||mm²/s||7,2||DIN 51 562|
|Viscosity index VI||174||DIN ISO 2909|
|Flash point (COC)||°C||210||DIN ISO 2592|
|Pourpoint||°C||-48||DIN ISO 3016|
All indicated data are approximate values and are subject to the commercial fluctuations.
All information correspond to the best of our knowledge to the actual situation of the cognitions and our development. Subject to alterations. All references made to DIN-norms are only for the description of the goods. There is no guarantee. In case there will be any problems please contact the technical service.30.05.2016
Ravensberger Schmierstoffvertrieb GmbH
Fax.: 052039719-40 / 41