- 1 L | 1360003-001
- 5 L | 1360003-005
- 10 L | 1360003-010
- 30 L | 1360003-030
- Car care products
- Nilfisk Alto
RAVENOL Hochdruckreiniger-Konzentrat is a versatile, high quality, pressure washer concentrate suitable for use on vehicles of all types including motorcycles and mopeds, as well as for effective cleaning of rubber flooring, stone and flagged flooring, patios, tarpaulins, awnings, plastics, tiles and more.
RAVENOL Hochdruckreiniger-Konzentrat is formulated to remove even the most resistant dirt and grime and leave vehicles with an as-new shine.
Shake container well before use, then pour concentrate pour into pressure washer tank and dilute according to intended use and as specified by the equipment manufacturer. For heavily soiled areas spray initially with neat concentrate and allow to act briefly, then wash off with a pressure washer containing diluted product as normal..
RAVENOL Hochdruckreiniger-Konzentrat is economical to use, since it is a highly concentrated formulation which can be diluted with water up to 1:20.
Examples of recommended dilution rates:
Workshop floors: 1:1 to 1:20 depending on level of contamination; verdigris and algae: 1:5; underbody wash: 1:10; wheel rim cleaning: 1:1 to 1:3; workshop tools: 1:10; mopeds and motorcycles: 1:20; tarpaulins and awnings : 1:5, outdoor clothes: 1:1 to 1:100 depending on level of contamination; Please check material compatibility prior to use in an inconspicuous area.
RAVENOL Hochdruckreiniger-Konzentrat offers:
- effectively removes adherent dirt, grease, oils and fat residues from all types of surfaces.
- is gentle on the material despite the high cleaning efficiency, and compatible for use on paints, plastics and glass sufaces.
- is a mildly alkaline cleaning concentrate adjusted with cleansing substances and surfactants.
- corresponds in composition to the requirements for biodegradability of German law regarding detergents and is readily biodegradable.
- is formaldehyde-free and AOX. Special demulsifiers ensure speedy separation of oil and water in oil separation equipment.