RAVENOL Getriebeöl CLP 32
- [Translate to Englisch:] | [Translate to Englisch:]
- DIN 51 517-3
- Industrial Oils/ Specialties
- AGMA 90005-D94
- Cincinnati Milacron
- Clean Panel Coker
- S-200 Oxidation Tubes
- US Steel 224
RAVENOL Getriebeoel CLP 32 is a high quality, mineral-based gear oil formulated with selected high-pressure additives (EP additives). Its special active substance combination provides a good, stable high-pressure impact load capacity.
RAVENOL Getriebeoel CLP 32 has a low pour point and therefore a very good cold behaviour.
RAVENOL Getriebeoel CLP 32 is free of zinc and ash due to its formulation.
RAVENOL Getriebeoel CLP 32 can be used as a lubricant in nearly all industrial gear drives due to its good stress and/or impact characteristics.
RAVENOL Getriebeoel CLP 32 offers:
- A very good, stable high-pressure impact capacity.
- Resistant characteristics at high temperatures
- A good rust and corrosion impeding effect
- Excellent wear protection
- Very good anti-foaming characteristics
- A low pour point
- Very good cold behaviour
|Density at 20°C||kg/m³||854,0||EN ISO 12185|
|Viscosity at 100°C||mm²/s||6,0||DIN 51562-1|
|Viscosity at 40°C||mm²/s||34,6||DIN 51562-1|
|Viscosity index VI||119||DIN ISO 2909|
|-30||DIN ISO 3016|
|Flash point||°C||205||DIN ISO 2592|