RAVENOL Super Sägekettenoel
- 1 L | 1350301-001
- 5 L | 1350301-005
- 20 L | 1350301-020
- Fulfils the conditions of the German Federal Environmental Agency, Environmental label „Blauer Engel“ in acc.with RAL UZ 178, Board of Forestry and Forest Technology, the mark "KWF-Test" with the Test-No. 4979, EU Ecolabel with Test-No. DE/027/187
- Industrial Oils/ Specialties
RAVENOL Super Sägekettenoel is a rapid biodegradable chainsaw oil in accordance with the guidelines of the German Federal Environment Agency for “Kettenschmieröle für Motorsägen”( "chain lubricants for power saws") and was granted the environmental label „Blauer Engel“ ("Blue Angel") and EU-Ecolabel. KWF-Test was also approved successfully.
RAVENOL Super Sägekettenoel is made from specially selected vegetable oils and toxicological proper additives which do not pollute, because there they are degraded by microorganisms in a short time.
RAVENOL Super Sägekettenoel contains active ingredients based on natural raw materials to improve the mixing behavior of friction and shear-resistant adhesive additives that provide a good lubrication for high-speed chain.
RAVENOL Super Sägekettenoel is a chain oil for the lubrication of high-performance saws of all makes. Optimized full lubrication in summer and winter, even under difficult conditions and due to high power reserves when sawing hardwood.
Shelf life of RAVENOL Super Sägekettenoel: 18 months at - 20°C to +30°C storage temperature.
For cleaning of chain saws, we recommend RAVENOL Kaltreiniger.
Note for final consumers according to RAL-UZ 178:
Keep away from children. Unused amounts cannot be discharged into drains, waters or soil. Product residues should be disposed of in the municipal pollutant collection. Only completely empty containers may be recycled.
RAVENOL Super Sägekettenoel offers:
- A very good viscosity-temperature behavior
- A very good low temperature resistance
- Excellent adhesion and lubrication properties
- A high level of protection against wear and corrosion, reduce friction
- An economic consumption, extended service life
- A very good long-term low-temperature behavior at -18°C for 100 h: properly filling
- Rapid biodegradability
|Density at 20°C||kg/m³||917||EN ISO 12185|
|Viscosity at 100°C||mm²/s||12,0||DIN 51 562|
|Viscosity at 40°C||mm²/s||55,0||DIN 51 562|
|Viscosity index VI||222||DIN ISO 2909|
|Pourpoint||°C||-33||DIN ISO 3016|
|Flash point (COC)||°C||310||DIN ISO 2592|