RAVENOL Racing Gearoil
- [Translate to Englisch:] | [Translate to Englisch:]
- 4 L | 1221111-004
- 20 L | 1221111-020
- 20 L | 1221111-B20
- 60 L | 1221111-060
- 60 L | 1221111-D60
- 1000 L | 1221111-700
- API GL-5
- Fully synthetic
- Drexler Lamellen-Selbstsperrdifferential in BMW Alpina B5, B6, GT3, GT4, M3, Z4 und World Touring Car Championship (WTCC), Chrysler Viper GT3, Corvette Z06, Fiat Abarth, Lamborghini Murcielago, Mercedes AMG C 63, CLS 63, E 63, SL 63, SLS
- Rallye- / Racing oils USVO®
RAVENOL Racing Gearoil is a modern, PAO (poly-alpha-olefin) based fully synthetic racing gear oil with USVO® Technology.
RAVENOL Racing Gearoil was developed as manual and differential oil for use in racing vehicles.
The USVO® technology offers high performance, improved gear protection and optimized gear cleanliness for your vehicle.
Special additives guarantee limited slip properties, a high load carrying capacity, stable viscosity, optimum wear protection, low foaming, proper lubrication and reducing the heating of the transmission.
RAVENOL Racing Gearoil offers excellent anti-wear properties and an optimum viscosity-temperature behavior.
RAVENOL Racing Gearoil is used as special race oil based on PAO for limited-slip differentials of race cars.
RAVENOL Racing Gearoil offers:
- A stable high-pressure lubricating oil film even at high temperatures and under high stress.
- Excellent shear stability and excellent thermal stability.
- A very good viscosity-temperature behavior.
- An excellent aging resistance and high oxidation resistance.
- A very good wear protection, excellent EP characteristics.
- A low foaming even at high speeds.
- Good compatibility with non-ferrous metals and sealing materials.
- Good circuit behavior at low temperatures, low pour point.
- Longest oil change intervals, thanks to excellent shear stability.
- Reduced noise transmission through low vibration even in hot oil through the oil film with good adhesion and excellent LS additive.
|Density at 20°C||kg/m³||864,0||EN ISO 12185|
|Viscosity at 100°C||mm²/s||27||DIN 51562-10|
|Brookfield Viscosity||mPa*s||144.600||ASTM D 2983|
|Flash point||°C||204||DIN ISO 2592|
|Copper Strip Test||1a||ASTM D130|