RAVENOL RSE SAE 10W-50
- 1 L | 1141105-001
- 4 L | 1141105-004
- 5 L | 1141105-005
- 10 L | 1141105-010
- 20 L | 1141105-020
- 20 L | 1141105-B20
- 60 L | 1141105-060
- 60 L | 1141105-D60
- 208 L | 1141105-208
- 208 L | 1141105-D28
- 1000 L | 1141105-700
- Fully synthetic
- Rallye- / Racing oils USVO®
- Race Partnerships: Nürburgring Tested, Hockenheim Premium Partner, Recommendation of Ralf Schumacher
- Opel Motorsport
RAVENOL RSE SAE 10W-50 is a modern, fully synthetic low friction multigrade engine oil with USVO® Technology, based on PAO (poly-alpha-olefin) and Ester.
RAVENOL RSE SAE 10W-50 is ideally suited for gasoline engines for car racing, even when subject to the highest levels of strain and very high temperatures.
The USVO® technology offers high performance, improved engine protection, reduced fuel consumption and optimized engine cleanliness for your vehicle. Due to its high viscosity index, extreme shear stability and a highly effective special novel additivation with tungsten, RAVENOL RSE SAE 10W-50 is also suitable for extremely sporty driving styles.
RAVENOL RSE SAE 10W-50 utilizes the positive properties of tungsten to smooth the surface structure of the motor, reducing friction and wear, and significantly improving mechanical efficiency.
RAVENOL RSE SAE 10W-50 achieves a secure lubrication layer thanks to its unique formulation even at very high operating temperatures, protection from corrosion (oxidation) and foaming.
RAVENOL RSE SAE 10W-50 can be used as special oil for car race even under most difficult conditions.
RAVENOL RSE SAE 10W-50 offers:
- Ultra-modern fully synthetic engine oil for car race with special tungsten additivation
- Safe lubricating layer at very high operating temperatures
- High HTHS value, very good shear stability
- Very stable and excellent viscosity behaviour
- Very low evaporation tendency
- Very good cold start characteristics
- Very good detergent and dispersant characteristics
- Good protection against corrosion and foam formation
|Density at 20°C||kg/m³||854,0||DIN 51757|
|Viscosity at 100°C||mm²/s||17,5||DIN 51 562|
|Viscosity at 40°C||mm²/s||111,0||DIN 51 562|
|Viscosity index VI||174||DIN ISO 2909|
|HTHS Viscosity||mPa*s||5,3||ASTM D5481|
|CCS Viscosity at -25°C||mPa*s||4859||ASTM D5293|
|Low Temp. Pumping viscosity (MRV)||mPa*s||22.300||ASTM D 4684|
|Pourpoint||°C||- 54||DIN ISO 3016|
|Noack Volatility||% M/M||6,1||ASTM D5800/b|
|Flash point||°C||246||DIN ISO 2592|
|TBN||mg KOH/g||10,1||ASTM D2896|
|Sulphated ash||%wt.||1,3||DIN 51 575|