RAVENOL ATF+4® Fluid
- 1 L | 1211100-001
- 4 L | 1211100-004
- 10 L | 1211100-010
- 20 L | 1211100-020
- 20 L | 1211100-B20
- 60 L | 1211100-060
- 60 L | 1211100-D60
- 208 L | 1211100-208
- 208 L | 1211100-D28
- 1000 L | 1211100-700
- License-No. 40630041 FCA US LLC (formerly: Chrysler Group LLC)
- ATF-Transmission fluids for automatic transmissions
- Mopar 68218057GA (bisher: 0501357AA, 051035227EA/05013457GA)
- Mopar 68218058GA (bisher: 05103527EA/05013457GA)
- Mopar 68218054GA (bisher 680474406MA, 68087385EA)
- Fiat 9.55550-AV4
RAVENOL ATF+4® Fluid is a synthetic, licensed automatic transmission fluid ATF with an unique additive package for Fiat-Chrysler, Jeep and Dodge automatic transmission.
RAVENOL ATF+4® Fluid guarantees maximum wear protection in all operating conditions.
RAVENOL ATF+4® Fluid is mixable with all ATF+4®, ATF+2® or ATF+3® transmission oil.
RAVENOL ATF+4® Fluid is recommended for refilling and fill up automatic transmission oil for Fiat-Chrysler, Dodge, Plymouth, RAM, Jeep and Eagle vehicles with automatic Transmission.
RAVENOL ATF+4® Fluid achieves the warranty of FCA US LLC (Fiat Chrysler Automobiles) and is released with Licence-No. 40630041.
RAVENOL ATF+4® Fluid meets the requirements of current and previous standards for Fiat-Chrysler, Dodge, Plymouth, Jeep and Eagle automatic transmission oil.
RAVENOL ATF+4® Fluid offers:
- Better protection and better performance than ATF+3®
- Extended transmission life
- Reduces maintenance costs
- Better shift quality through a consistent viscosity profile
- Better cold flow properties
- Smooth switching at low temperatures
- Less transmission wear when operating at low temperatures
- Better oxidation stability and thermal stability than the previous ATF+3®
- Longer oil life period
- Lower oil consumption
- Better fuel economy
- Longer oil change intervals (has been tested extensively with oil change intervals of about 160,000 km)
|Density at 20°C||kg/m³||844||EN ISO 12185|
|Viscosity at 100°C||mm²/s||7,51||DIN 51562|
|Viscosity at 40°C||mm²/s||33,24||DIN 51562|
|Viscosity index VI||204||DIN ISO 2909|
|Pourpoint||°C||-51||DIN ISO 3016|
|Brookfield Viscosity||mPa*s||8380||DIN 51 377|
|Flash point||°C||198||DIN ISO 2592|