RAVENOL ATF Fluid Type F
- 1 L | 1213105-001
- 4 L | 1213105-004
- 10 L | 1213105-010
- 20 L | 1213105-020
- 20 L | 1213105-B20
- 60 L | 1213105-060
- 60 L | 1213105-D60
- 1000 L | 1213105-700
- ATF-Transmission fluids for automatic transmissions
- FORD Type M2C-33F/G
- Motorcraft XT-1-QF
- VOLVO 97330
RAVENOL ATF Fluid Type F is an universal ATF (automatic transmission fluid) for use as a speciality transmission oil for Ford, Borg Warner and Volvo.
RAVENOL ATF Fluid Type F is designed based on refined base oils with a special additive treatment and inhibition ensuring trouble-free function.
RAVENOL ATF Fluid Type F is suitable for use as a speciality transmission oil for Ford, Borg Warner and Volvo.
Use according to aggregate manufacturer operating instructions in: automatic transmissions, fluid turbo coupling, servo clutches and other hydrostatic and hydrodynamic Systems.
RAVENOL ATF Fluid Type F offers:
- Universal use, therefore minimising the risk of confusion and making stock-keeping easy.
- Good lubricating ability even in low temperatures during winter.
- Stable lubricating film under extreme stress in midsummer resulting in comparatively low wear throughout the change interval.
- Excellent viscosity-temperature properties.
- High thermal resilience.
- Compatible with brand name ATFs.
- Non-foaming even in extreme conditions.
- Reliable protection against wear, sludge, corrosion and adhesion.
- FZG test: Reaches failure load stage 12 before and after shearing.
|Density at 20°C||kg/m³||848,0||EN ISO 12185|
|Viscosity at 100°C||mm²/s||7,3||DIN 51 562|
|Viscosity at 40°C||mm²/s||34,3||DIN 51 562|
|Viscosity index VI||185||DIN ISO 2909|
|Pourpoint||°C||-45||DIN ISO 3016|
|Flash point||°C||210||DIN ISO 2592|