RAVENOL ATF SP-IV Fluid
- 1 L | 1211107-001
- 4 L | 1211107-004
- 10 L | 1211107-010
- 20 L | 1211107-020
- 20 L | 1211107-B20
- 60 L | 1211107-060
- 60 L | 1211107-D60
- 208 L | 1211107-208
- 208 L | 1211107-D28
- 1000 L | 1211107-700
- ATF-Transmission fluids for automatic transmissions - Professional line
- Tucson 2009- L4 2.0L 2.4L
- Sonata 2009-L4 2.0L 2.4L V6 3.5L
- 6-Gang Hyundai Automatic Getriebe: Hyundai 00232-19045, 04500-00115
- Hyundai Elantra UD 2011- L4 1.6L L4 2.0L; iX35 2009 - L4 2.0 L 2.4L
- Santa Fe 2009 - L4 2.0L 2.2L 2.4L V6 3.5L
- Veracruz 2011- V6 3.0
- Grandeur HG 2011- V6 3.3L 3.8L
- Azera TG 2011- V6 3.3L 3.8L
- KIA UM090 CH042 for Sorento 2009- V6 3.3L 3.5L 3.8L
- Sorento XM 2011 – L4 2.4L V6 3.5L
- Sportage 2010- L4 2.0L 2.4L
- Forte/Forte Koup 2010- L4 2.0L 2.4L
- Optima TF 2011- L4 2.0L 2.4L
- Sedona VQ 2011- V6 3.5L
RAVENOL ATF SP-IV Fluid is synthetic automatic transmission oil ATF on the basis of the latest technology of the HC/HT hydrocrack oils which is made for 6-stroke Hyundai automatic transmission.
The special formulation provides superior properties compared to a similar ATF.
RAVENOL ATF SP-IV Fluid meets the requirements of the latest gear oil specifications from Hyundai.
RAVENOL ATF SP-IV Fluid is recommended for all vehicles with Hyundai 6-stroke automatic transmission A6LF1/2/3, A6GF1, A6MF1/2 from 2009.
Follow the recommendations of the instruction manual of your vehicle.
RAVENOL ATF SP-IV Fluid offers:
- phenomenal resistance of lubricant failure under hard operating conditions
- a long oil durability, extension of the durability of the transmission, offers longer changing intervals
- phenomenal resistance of oil sludge and deposit accumulation
- an excellent corrosion protection, a much better foaming resistance for a smooth switching operation as well
- as a lower coorosion of the bearings, sleeves and gear wheels
- an excellent flow behaviour at low temperatures
- a constant switching operation performance, optimised friction characteristics
- prevention of coupling grinding regarding modulation rotary conversion
- a long durability of oil and coupling, offers a smooth switching operation at low temperatures
- an improved shear stability
RAVENOL special transmission fluid is special development for special gear and cannot be selected on the basis of technical parameters (viscosity, etc.). Therefore the decision was made not to give technical data. Please note: RAVENOL special transmission fluid is exclusively to apply under the original number, as indicated in the product information. Not sure of the correct transmission fluid, you can ask your garage or the car dealer with respect to the original OEM gear type and number or consult our advisers. It must be specified the VIN code (Vehicle Identification Number) of your vehicle. Misapplication of RAVENOL special transmission fluid can lead to malfunction of the transmission shifting problems, increased fuel consumption, unwanted slip behavior, etc. cause and cause the failure of the transmission. Ravensberger Schmierstoffvertrieb GmbH does not liable for transmission failures in case of wrong selection of RAVENOL special transmission fluid.
|Density at 20°C||kg/m³||838,0||EN ISO 12185|
|Pourpoint||°C||-54||DIN ISO 3016|