RAVENOL E- PSF Fluid
- 1 L | 1181002-001
- Fully synthetic
- Special hydraulic fluids
- Renault PSF Klasse 1 (Renault Laguna III)
- PSA S71 2710
- Nissan KLF51-00001
- Nissan 999MP-EPSF00P
- Nissan E-PSF
- MAN M3289
- Citroën DA 9730 A5
- Citroën LDS 9979 A3
- Fiat 9.55550-AG3
- JTEKT EHS Elektro-Hydraulik Servolenkung (EHPS Electro-Hydraulic Power Steering)
- TOYOTA PSF-EH
- Toyota 08886-01206
RAVENOL E- PSF Fluid is a specific fully synthetic fluid for electro-hydraulic power steering.
RAVENOL E- PSF Fluid is guaranteeing an optimized power transmission.
RAVENOL E- PSF Fluid is designed on the basis of particularly high quality base oils with special additives and inhibition which ensures the proper functioning of the electro-hydraulic power steering system.
RAVENOL E- PSF Fluid is especially developed for the use in electro-hydraulic power steering systems of electric vehicles.
RAVENOL E-PSF Fluid is also suitable for the hydropneumatic Hydractive III und Hydractive III+ suspension of Citroën.
RAVENOL E- PSF Fluid offers:
- A very low pour point
- An excellent foam prevention, no foam formation
- A good lubricating ability even at low temperatures in winter
- A high, stable viscosity index
- A very good oxidation stability
- Excellent protection against wear and tear, corrosion and foam formation
- Fine tuned coefficient of friction
- Neutral behaviour against sealing materials
- Neutral behaviour because of inhibition against non ferrous metals
|Density at 20°C||kg/m³||821,0||EN ISO 12185|
|Viscosity at 100°C||mm²/s||6,1||DIN 51 562|
|Viscosity at 40°C||mm²/s||19||DIN 51 562|
|Viscosity at -40°C||mPa*s||960||ASTM D445|
|Viscosity index VI||312||DIN ISO 2909|
|Brookfield Viskosität bei -40°C||mPa*s||900||ASTM D2983|
|Pourpoint||°C||-75||DIN ISO 3016|
|Flash point||°C||154||DIN ISO 2592|