RAVENOL EHS SAE 0W-20
- 1 L | 1111113-001
- 4 L | 1111113-004
- 5 L | 1111113-005
- 20 L | 1111113-020
- 20 L | 1111113-B20
- 60 L | 1111113-060
- 60 L | 1111113-D60
- 208 L | 1111113-208
- 208 L | 1111113-D28
- 1000 L | 1111113-700
- API SN (RC)
- ILSAC GF-5
- ACEA A1/B1
- API SN Plus
- License: API SN Resource Conserving / SM Energy Conserving, ILSAC GF-5
- Motor oils for passenger cars CleanSynto®
- Chrysler MS-6395
- GM 6094M
- GM dexos 1 Gen 1
- Ford WSS-M2C947-A
- Jaguar Land Rover STJLR.51.5122
- MB 229.71
- Honda/Acura HTO-6
RAVENOL EHS SAE 0W-20 is synthetic, low-friction engine oil with CleanSynto® technology for car gasoline and diesel engines, with and without turbocharging and direct injection. Minimizes friction, wear and fuel consumption, and is suitable for extended oil drain intervals according to manufacturer's instructions.
RAVENOL EHS SAE 0W-20 achieves a high viscosity index through its formulation with special base oils. The excellent cold start behavior ensures optimum lubrication safety during the cold running phase. By a significant fuel economy RAVENOL EHS SAE 0W-20 contributes by reducing emissions to protect the environment.
RAVENOL EHS SAE 0W-20 ensures compliance with the viscosity class even over long oil runtimes over the entire oil change interval.
RAVENOL EHS SAE 0W-20 is universal fuel-efficient engine oil, a top product for modern passenger car petrol and diesel engines.
RAVENOL EHS SAE 0W-20 offers:
- Guaranteed fastest possible lubrication of the engine.
- High fuel economy (FE) effect due to the base oils and additives used.
- Low volatilization tendency, thereby lower oil consumption.
- Provides protection against sludging, coking, varnish and corrosion even under unfavorable operating conditions.
- No oil-related deposits in combustion chambers in the piston ring zone and on valves.
- Ensures the function of the hydraulic tappets at all temperatures.
- Stable engine oil, no NOx oxidation.
- Good soot absorption and dispersion.
- Neutral towards sealing materials.
- Reduces CO2 emissions, protect the environment.
|Density at 20°C||kg/m³||842,0||EN ISO 12185|
|Viscosity at 100°C||mm²/s||8,0||DIN 51562|
|Viscosity at 40°C||mm²/s||42,9||DIN 51 562|
|Viscosity index VI||163||DIN ISO 2909|
|HTHS at 150°C||mPа*s||2,62||ASTM D5481|
|CCS Viscosity at -35°C||mPa*s||5490||ASTM D5293|
|Low Temp. Pumping viscosity (MRV)||mPa*s||19.800||ASTM D4684|
|Noack Volatility||% M/M||10,4||ASTM D5800/b|
|Flash point (COC)||°C||232||DIN ISO 2592|
|TBN||mg KOH/g||8,8||ASTM D2896|
|Sulphated ash||%wt.||0,97||DIN 51 575|