RAVENOL FLJ SAE 5W-30
- 1 L | 1111143-001
- 4 L | 1111143-004
- 5 L | 1111143-005
- 10 L | 1111143-010
- 20 L | 1111143-020
- 20 L | 1111143-B20
- 60 L | 1111143-060
- 60 L | 1111143-D60
- 208 L | 1111143-208
- 208 L | 1111143-D28
- 1000 L | 1111143-700
- ACEA C1
- Jaguar Land Rover STJLR.03.5005
- Motor oils for passenger cars CleanSynto®
- FORD WSS-M2C934-A /-B
RAVENOL FLJ SAE 5W-30 is a synthetic, Low SAPS, low friction engine oil with CleanSynto® technology for passenger car gasoline and diesel engines, with and without turbocharging and direct injection.
RAVENOL FLJ SAE 5W-30 is based on additives with reduced ash content for use in modern passenger car with diesel and gasoline engines with excellent cold start characteristics, low oil consumption and reduced pollutant emissions. This oil will increase the DPF and TWC life. HTHS >2.9mPa*s. Developed for fuel economy and energy conserving in EURO VI, EURO V and EURO IV Standard engines with normal and extended oil change intervals (until 50.000 km or 2 years possible).
RAVENOL FLJ SAE 5W-30 achieves a high viscosity index through its formulation with special base oils. The excellent cold start behaviour provides an optimum lubricating safety during the cold run phase. Because of a considerable fuel saving RAVENOL FLJ SAE 5W-30 contributes to protect the environment by reducing the emissions.
RAVENOL FLJ SAE 5W-30 minimizes friction, wear and fuel consumption with excellent cold start characteristics.
Suitable for extended oil change intervals where recommended by manufacturer.
RAVENOL FLJ SAE 5W-30 is a universal, fuel-saving, specially-composed motor oil for modern petrol and diesel engines both with and without turbochargers, for use in automobiles and vans with extended oil change intervals. It extends the service life of particle filters. Due to its special formulation, RAVENOL FLJ SAE 5W-30 is ideally suited for use in accordance with the indicated OEM specifications.
RAVENOL FLJ SAE 5W-30 offers:
- Fuel saving in partial and full load operation
- Low SAPS = reduced Sulphated ash, Phosphorous and Sulfur
- Excellent wear protection and a high viscosity index ensure the long service life of the engine even under high speed driving conditions.
- Excellent cold start properties even at low temperatures of below -35°C.
- A reliable lubrication film even at high operating temperatures.
- Low volatility, resulting in low oil consumption.
- No oil-related deposits in combustion chambers, in the piston ring zone and on valves.
- Compatible with sealing materials.
- Extended oil change intervals protect natural resources.
|Density at 20°C||kg/m³||841,0||EN ISO 12185|
|Viscosity at 100°C||mm²/s||10,0||DIN 51 562|
|Viscosity at 40°C||mm²/s||54,4||DIN 51 562|
|Viscosity index VI||175||DIN ISO 2909|
|HTHS at 150°C||mPа*s||3,1||ASTM D5481|
|CCS Viscosity at -30°C||mPa*s||3848||ASTM D5293|
|Low Temp. Pumping viscosity (MRV) at -35°C||mPa*s||12.215||ASTM D4684|
|Pourpoint||°C||-36||DIN ISO 3016|
|Noack Volatility||% M/M||11,1||ASTM D5800/b|
|Flash point||°C||228||DIN ISO 2592|
|TBN||mg KOH/g||6,8||ASTM D2896|
|Sulphated ash||%wt.||0,49||DIN 51 575|