RAVENOL VFE SAE 5W-20
- 1 L | 1111311-001
- 4 L | 1111311-004
- 5 L | 1111311-005
- 10 L | 1111311-010
- 20 L | 1111311-020
- 20 L | 1111311-B20
- 60 L | 1111311-060
- 60 L | 1111311-D60
- 208 L | 1111311-208
- 208 L | 1111311-D28
- 1000 L | 1111311-700
- ACEA A1
- API CF
- ILSAC GF-5
- ACEA A5
- ACEA B5
- ACEA A5/B5
- License: API SN Resource Conserving / SM Energy Conserving, ILSAC GF-5
- Motor oils for passenger cars CleanSynto®
- Ford WSS-M2C930-A
- Ford WSS-M2C930-B
- Ford WSS-M2C925-A/B
- Ford WSS-M2C948-B
- Jaguar Land Rover STJLR.03.5004
- Chrysler MS-6395
- Fiat 9.55535-CR1
- Honda/Acura HTO-6
RAVENOL VFE SAE 5W-20 is synthetic, low-friction engine oil with CleanSynto® technology for passenger car gasoline and diesel engines, with and without turbocharging and direct injection. Minimizes friction, wear and fuel consumption with excellent cold start characteristics. Suitable for extended oil change intervals where recommended by manufacturer.
RAVENOL VFE SAE 5W-20 has a high viscosity index because of its formulation with special base oils. The excellent cold start behaviour provides an optimum lubricating safety during the cold run phase. Because of a considerable fuel saving RAVENOL VFE SAE 5W-20 contributes to protect the environment by reducing the emissions.
RAVENOL VFE SAE 5W-20 is an universal fuel-efficient engine oil, a top-quality product for modern passenger cars with gasoline and diesel engines.
RAVENOL VFE SAE 5W-20 offers:
- Guaranteed fastest possible lubrication of the engine.
- High fuel economy (FE) effect due to the base oils and additives used. Low volatilization tendency, thereby lower oil consumption.
- Provides protection against sludging, coking, varnish and corrosion even under unfavorable operating conditions.
- No oil-related deposits in combustion chambers in the piston ring zone and on valves.
- Ensures the function of the hydraulic tappets at all temperatures.
- Stable engine oil, no NOx oxidation.
- Good soot absorption and dispersion.
- Neutral towards sealing materials.
|Density at 20°C||kg/m³||853,0||EN ISO 12185|
|Viscosity at 100°C||mm²/s||8,2||DIN 51 562|
|Viscosity at 40°C||mm²/s||47,8||DIN 51 562|
|Viscosity index VI||147||DIN ISO 2909|
|HTHS at 150°C||mPа*s||2,7||ASTM D5481|
|CCS Viscosity at -30°C||mPa*s||6220||ASTM D5293|
|Low Temp. Pumping viscosity (MRV) at -35°C||mPa*s||22.100||ASTM D4684|
|Pourpoint||°C||-39||DIN ISO 3016|
|Noack Volatility||% M/M||9,0||ASTM D5800/b|
|Flash point||°C||234||DIN ISO 2592|
|TBN||mg KOH/g||7,8||ASTM D2896|
|Sulphated ash||%wt.||0,8||DIN 51 575|