RAVENOL Outboardoel 4T SAE 10W-40
- 1 L | 1153204-001
- 4 L | 1153204-004
- 10 L | 1153204-010
- 20 L | 1153204-020
- 20 L | 1153204-B20
- 1000 L | 1153204-700
- National Marine Manufacturers Association NMMA FC-W (CAT)® FC-11298X
- 2- and 4-stroke engine oils
RAVENOL Outboardoel 4T SAE 10W-40 is a semi-synthetic engine oil with a special formulation for 4-stroke outboard engines with injection according to NMMA FC-W and NMMA FC-W (CAT).
RAVENOL Outboardoel 4T SAE 10W-40 offers perfect lubrication and wear protection through special low-ash additives and excellent corrosion protection.
RAVENOL Outboardoel 4T SAE 10W-40 is blue colored high performance 4-stroke motor oil.
RAVENOL Outboardoel 4T SAE 10W-40 is released and thus meets the requirements of the National Marine Manufacturers Association NMMA FC-W (CAT) for use in engines with catalysts.
RAVENOL Outboardoel 4T SAE 10W-40 can be used in all outboard motors according to the engine manufacturer's specifications, for which oil is recommended according to FC-W and FC-W (CAT).
RAVENOL Outboardoel 4T SAE 10W-40 can also be used for engines operating in seawater.
RAVENOL Outboardoel 4T SAE 10W-40 is particularly suitable for the lubrication of 4-stroke outboard engines subject to high speeds and the heaviest loads.
Follow the engine manufacturer’s recommendations.
RAVENOL Outboardoel 4T SAE 10W-40 offers:
- Perfect lubrication of all engine parts
- A strong cleaning effect and a residue-free combustion without deposits
- Good cold start properties
- A very high-wear, oxidation and corrosion protection
- Excellent shear stability
- Corrosion protection in all oil-wetted engine parts
- Immediate and homogeneous mixing with the fuel used (including lead-free)
- An adhesive, pressure-and temperature-resistant oil film
- Suitable for Catalysts
|Density at 20°C||kg/m³||854,0||EN ISO 12185|
|Viscosity at 100°C||mm²/s||13,4||DIN 51 562|
|Viscosity at 40°C||mm²/s||87,5||DIN 51 562|
|Viscosity index VI||155||DIN ISO 2909|
|Flash point (COC)||°C||228||DIN ISO 2592|
|TBN||mg KOH/g||7,2||ASTM D2896|