RAVENOL ATF 8HP Fluid
- 1 L | 1211124-001
- 4 L | 1211124-004
- 10 L | 1211124-010
- 20 L | 1211124-020
- 20 L | 1211124-B20
- 60 L | 1211124-060
- 60 L | 1211124-D60
- 208 L | 1211124-208
- 208 L | 1211124-D28
- 1000 L | 1211124-700
- ATF-Transmission fluids for automatic transmissions - Professional line
- BMW 83222305397 (bis 02.2013 83222152426), ATF L 12108
- BMW 83222289720
- VW/AUDI G 060162 A1/A2/A6
- VW G 055 162
- ZF S671 090 312, ZF TE-ML 11 9HP48
- Land Rover LR023288 und LR023289
- Mopar 68218925AA, 68157995AB
- Fiat 9.55550-AV5
- Acura ATF Type 3.0
- Acura 08200-9016 A
- Honda 08200-9017
- Honda ATF Type 3.1
RAVENOL ATF 8HP Fluid is a synthetic ATF (Automatic Transmission Fluid), designed on the basis of high quality hydrocrack oils with a special additive and inhibition, which ensure a perfect function of the automatic transmission.
RAVENOL ATF 8HP Fluid is a automatic transmission oil ATF of the latest generation for all 8 stroke automatic transmissions of ZF. It guarantees in any mode for maximum wear protection.
RAVENOL ATF 8HP Fluid is green colored.
RAVENOL ATF 8HP Fluid is suitable for use in automatic transmission of 8HP-Series transmission of ZF 8HP45, 8HP55, 6HP26, 8HP70, 8HP90, also for 6-stroke automatic 6HP-series - 6HP19X for AUDI Q7, 6HP19A, 6HP28AF. It is also suitable in ZF transmission series 9HP48.
Please follow manufacturers’ recommendations.
RAVENOL ATF 8 HP Fluid offers:
- Very good lubricating ability even at low temperatures in winter
- A high, stable viscosity index
- Very good oxidation stability
- Protection against corrosion and foam formation
- Good balanced coefficient of friction
- A high thermal and oxidative stability
- An excellent cooling capacity.
· RAVENOL special transmission fluid is special development for special gear and cannot be selected on the basis of technical parameters (viscosity, etc.). Therefore the decision was made not to give technical data.
· Please note: RAVENOL special transmission fluid is exclusively to apply under the original number, as indicated in the product information. Not sure of the correct transmission fluid, you can ask your garage or the car dealer with respect to the original OEM gear type and number or consult our advisers. It must be specified the VIN code (Vehicle Identification Number) of your vehicle.
· Misapplication of RAVENOL special transmission fluid can lead to malfunction of the transmission shifting problems, increased fuel consumption, unwanted slip behavior, etc. cause and cause the failure of the transmission.
· Ravensberger Schmierstoffvertrieb GmbH does not liable for transmission failures in case of wrong selection of RAVENOL special transmission fluid.
|Density at 20°C||kg/m³||833||EN ISO 12185|
|Pourpoint||°C||-57||DIN ISO 3016|