RAVENOL ATF BTR 95LE
- 4 L | 1211116-004
- 10 L | 1211116-010
- 20 L | 1211116-020
- 20 L | 1211116-B20
- 60 L | 1211116-060
- 60 L | 1211116-D60
- 208 L | 1211116-208
- 208 L | 1211116-D28
- 1000 L | 1211116-700
- ATF-Transmission fluids for automatic transmissions - Professional line
- ATF Type TQ95
RAVENOL ATF BTR 95LE is a synthetic ATF (Automatic Transmission Fluid), designed on the basis of high quality hydrocrack oils with a special additive and inhibition, which ensure a perfect function of the automatic Transmission.
RAVENOL ATF BTR 95LE is an ATF (Automatic transmission fluid) for modern automatic transmission of BTR Engineering Australia. Guarantees maximum wear protection in all operating conditions.
RAVENOL ATF BTR 95LE is red colored.
RAVENOL ATF BTR 95LE is for use in automatic transmission of BTR Engineering Australien for SsangYong Musso, Korando, Rexton, Aktyon, FORD Falcon, Fairlane, LTD, Maserati Quattroporte, 3200GT, Mitsubishi VF Nimbus, KF Verada and others. Under normal operating conditions maintenance-free filling.
RAVENOL ATF BTR 95LE offers:
- Superior resistance against lubricant failure under harsh operating conditions
- Longer oil life, longer life of the transmission allows longer change intervals
- Outstanding resistance against sludge and deposit formation
- Excellent oxidation resistance and thermal stability
- Superior wear protection, better foaming resistance for smoother shifting and less wear on bearings, bushings and gears
- Excellent fluidity at low temperatures
- More consistent switching performance and optimized frictional properties
- Prevention of coupling loops in modulation rotary converters
- Longer life of oil and clutch allows soft switching at low temperatures
- Improved shear
|Density at 20°C||kg/m³||847||EN ISO 12185|
|Pourpoint||°C||-54||DIN ISO 3016|