RAVENOL ATF FZ
- 4 L | 1211130-004
- 10 L | 1211130-010
- 20 L | 1211130-020
- 20 L | 1211130-B20
- 1000 L | 1211130-700
- Fully synthetic
- ATF-Transmission fluids for automatic transmissions - Professional line
- Mazda ATF FZ, Mazda 0000-FZ-113E-01, Mazda 8300-77-246
RAVENOL ATF FZ is a fully synthetic ATF with low viscosity with special additives and inhibition which guarantees a perfect function of the automatic transmission.
RAVENOL ATF FZ is a Full Synth. Low Viscosity ATF (Automatic Transmission Fluid) especially for Mazda 6-Stroke transmission FW6A-EL und FW6AX-EL with SKYACTIV technology. It guarantees in any mode for maximum wear protection.
RAVENOL ATF FZ is for use in special automatic transmission of Mazda 6-Stroke transmission FW6A-EL und FW6AX-EL with SKYACTIV technology.
RAVENOL ATF FZ offers:
- Very good lubricating ability even at low temperatures in winter
- A high, stable viscosity index
- Very good oxidation stability
- Protection against corrosion and foam formation
- Good balanced coefficient of friction
- A high thermal and oxidative stability
- An excellent cooling capacity.
fluid is special development for special gear and cannot be selected on the
basis of technical parameters (viscosity, etc.). Therefore the decision was
made not to give technical data.
special transmission fluid is exclusively to apply under the original number,
as indicated in the product information. Not sure of the correct transmission
fluid, you can ask your garage or the car dealer with respect to the original
OEM gear type and number or consult our advisers. It must be specified the VIN
code (Vehicle Identification Number) of your vehicle.
special transmission fluid can lead to malfunction of the transmission shifting
problems, increased fuel consumption, unwanted slip behavior, etc. cause and
cause the failure of the transmission.
Schmierstoffvertrieb GmbH does not liable for transmission failures in case of
wrong selection of RAVENOL special transmission fluid.
|Density at 20°C||kg/m³||833||EN ISO 12185|
|Pourpoint||°C||-57||DIN ISO 3016|