RAVENOL ATF T-IV Fluid
- 1 L | 1212102-001
- 4 L | 1212102-004
- 10 L | 1212102-010
- 20 L | 1212102-020
- 20 L | 1212102-B20
- 60 L | 1212102-060
- 60 L | 1212102-D60
- 208 L | 1212102-208
- 208 L | 1212102-D28
- 1000 L | 1212102-700
- ATF-Transmission fluids for automatic transmissions - Professional line
- Fulfils the requirements for automatic transmission of Toyota and Aisin AW
- Aisin Warner Automatic Gearbox
- BMW 83 22 7 542 290 for MINI 6-Speed Aisin F21, 83 22 0 402 413 für MINI 6-Speed Aisin F21 (nur USA)
- FORD 1327936, WSS-M2C924-A, XT-8QAW
- General Motors 9986195
- OPEL/GM 1940771, 1940774
- Land Rover LR002748 6-Speed Aisin F21
- RENAULT 7711218368 SU1 Gear, 7711172225 für Getriebe SU0 und SU1
- TOYOTA JWS 3309, 08886-81016, 00279-000T4, 08886-01705
- VOLVO 1161540
- VW/AUDI G 055 025 A2
- NISSAN 999MP-MTK00P für RE5F22A (Aisin AW55-50SN Nissan Altima, Maxima, Quest, Sentra), Matic K
- Mazda K020-W0-049
- Suzuki 99000-22800-001
- ESSO JWS3317
- Land Rover LR022460
- Fiat 9.55550-AV1
RAVENOL ATF T-IV Fluid is a synthetic ATF (Automatic Transmission Fluid), designed on the basis of high quality hydrocrack oils with a special additive and inhibition, which ensure a perfect function of the automatic transmission.
RAVENOL ATF T-IV Fluid is universal ATF (Automatic Transmission Fluid) for automatic transmission of Toyota und Aisin AW.
RAVENOL ATF T-IV Fluid guarantees maximum wear protection in all operating conditions.
RAVENOL ATF T-IV Fluid was developed for use in automatic transmission, especially for Toyota and Aisin AW.
RAVENOL ATF T-IV Fluid can replace T, T-II and T-III Fluids.
It is advisable to flush with RAVENOL ATF T-IV Fluid before filling with RAVENOL ATF T-IV Fluid.
RAVENOL ATF T-IV Fluid offers:
- Very good lubricating properties also at low temperatures in winter
- High, stable viscosity index
- Very low pour point
- Excellent oxidation stability
- Protection against wear, corrosion and foaming
- Good concerted friction characteristic
- Neutral behavior towards sealing materials
- Neutral behavior by inhibition to non-ferrous metals
· RAVENOL special transmission fluid is special development for special gear and cannot be selected on the basis of technical parameters (viscosity, etc.). Therefore the decision was made not to give technical data.
· Please note: RAVENOL special transmission fluid is exclusively to apply under the original number, as indicated in the product information. Not sure of the correct transmission fluid, you can ask your garage or the car dealer with respect to the original OEM gear type and number or consult our advisers. It must be specified the VIN code (Vehicle Identification Number) of your vehicle.
· Misapplication of RAVENOL special transmission fluid can lead to malfunction of the transmission shifting problems, increased fuel consumption, unwanted slip behavior, etc. cause and cause the failure of the transmission.
· Ravensberger Schmierstoffvertrieb GmbH does not liable for transmission failures in case of wrong selection of RAVENOL special transmission fluid.
|Density at 20°C||kg/m³||847,0||EN ISO 12185|
|Pourpoint||°C||-48||DIN ISO 3016|