RAVENOL HDT Heavy Duty Truck Cool. Premix -40°C
- 1,5 L | 1410116-150
- 5 L | 1410116-005
- 10 L | 1410116-010
- 20 L | 1410116-020
- Frost protection and winter chemistry
- Verlängerte Lebensdauer durch SCA - Supplemental Coolant Additives
- Detroit Diesel Corporation TMC RP329 Type A
- Detroit Diesel Corporation 7SE298
- Cummins SB 3666132
- Cummins CES 14603
- Caterpillar EC-1
- ASTM D6210 Typ I-FF
- ASTM D3306
- ASTM D4985
RAVENOL HDT Heavy Duty Truck Cool. Premix -40°C is a ready to use, prediluted with water ethylene glycol coolant, based on low silicate technology in combination with nitrite and molybdate. RAVENOL HDT Heavy Duty Truck Cool. Premix -40°C is used as a cooling and heat transferring fluid in combustion engines and in particular for heavy duty applications.
RAVENOL HDT Heavy Duty Truck Cool. Premix-40°C is suitable for gasoline, diesel, and natural gas powered automotive and industrial engines and is particularly recommended for heavy duty engines, where high temperature aluminium protection is important.
The quality of an antifreeze is no longer just determined by the antifreeze effect (which automatically exists in an ethylene-glycol based product), but by the rust protection. That is why automakers subject antifreeze to lengthy corrosion and cavitation tests.
RAVENOL HDT Heavy Duty Truck Cool. Premix -40°C is a prediluted coolant with frost and rust protection for year-round use in automotive engines.
Even in summer coolant must contain enough antifreeze to ensure good corrosion and overheating protection.
Instructions: Add RAVENOL HDT Heavy Duty Truck Cool. Premix-40°C to radiator to fill line.
RAVENOL HDT Heavy Duty Truck Cool. Premix -40°C offers:
- High-quality corrosion additives for optimal corrosion and aluminium protection
- Excellent pitting corrosion
- No scale formation by phosphate free inhibitor package
- No gel formation or drop-out
- engineered low-silicate inhibitor package for uniform and homogenous protective layer
|Density at 20°C||kg/m³||1080||EN ISO 12185|
|pH-Value||8,0||ASTM D 1287|
|Freezing point||°C||-40||ASTM D 1177|