RAVENOL HJC Cold Climate -60°C Protect FL22
- 1,5 L | 1410143-150
- 5 L | 1410143-005
- 10 L | 1410143-010
- 20 L | 1410143-020
- Frost protection and winter chemistry
- Mazda FL22 Coolant, Ford WSSM97B55 (Motorcraft Specialty Green Engine Coolant)
- Ford VC-10-A2, Nissan Anti-freeze Coolant (L250), Nissan KE90299934, KE90299944; 08CLAG010S0
- Honda E Coolant, Hyundai Long Life Coolant, Hyundai 07100-00200, 07100-00400, 00232-19010
- Mazda 000077508E20, C122CL005A4X, C100CL005A4X Herstellervorschriften beachten.
- Subaru coolant 16218
- Suzuki Longlife Coolant
- Herstellervorschriften beachten
RAVENOL HJC Cold Climate -60°C Protect FL22 is a ready to use, prediluted with water, ethylene-glycol based and time-tested coolant without phosphates, nitrites, amines and silicate. This product is formulated based on a proven inhibitor development as an extended life radiator antifreeze. The product is suitable for regions with cold climate.
The quality of an antifreeze is no longer just determined by the antifreeze effect (which automatically exists in an ethylene-glycol based product), but by the rust protection. That is why automakers subject antifreeze to lengthy corrosion and cavitation tests.
RAVENOL HJC Cold Climate -60°C Protect FL22 protects the cooling system from rust, frost, and in summer, from overheating.
RAVENOL HJC Cold Climate -60°C Protect FL22 is a prediluted coolant with frost and rust protection for year-round use in automotive engines for regions with cold climate.
Even in summer coolant must contain enough antifreeze to ensure good corrosion and overheating protection.
Instructions: Add RAVENOL HJC Cold Climate -60°C Protect FL22 to radiator to fill line.
RAVENOL HJC Cold Climate -60°C Protect FL22 offers:
- Excellent for light metal engines
- Good reserve alkalinity
- High-quality corrosion additives for optimal corrosion protection
- Elastomer compatible with elastomers used in automotive radiators
|Density at 20°C||kg/m³||1098||EN ISO 12185|
|pH-Value||8,0||ASTM D 1287|
|Freezing point||°C||-60°C||ASTM D 1177|