RAVENOL HTC Concentrate Protect MB325.0
- 1,5 L | 1410120-150
- 5 L | 1410120-005
- 20 L | 1410120-020
- 20 L | 1410120-B20
- 1000 L | 1410120-700
- LaWa Erdwärmesonden
- VW TL 774 Ausführung c (G11)
- Frost protection and winter chemistry
- ASTM D3306
- ASTM D4985
- ASTM D4340
- BMW 83 19 2 211 191
- FORD AF Plus
- FORD ESE-M978B4H-A
- GM 1825M
- GM 1899M
- GM 93740140
- GM 93740141
- GM SATURN
- Honda OL999-9011
- John Deere
- MAN 324
- MB 325.0 (Konzentrat)
- MB 326.0 (Premix)
- MB A000989082510
- NATO S-759
- Opel GM QL130100
- RENAULT Glaceol RX Type D
- SAE J1034
- included in the list of recommendations of the LAWA for water management requirements for geothermal probes and geothermal collectors. Please follow manufacturer's recommendations.
RAVENOL HTC Concentrate Protect MB325.0 is an all-season amine and phosphate-free mono-ethylene glycol based coolant with frost and rust protection for Mercedes, BMW, Opel, Saab and General Motors engines. This product is formulated based on a proven inhibitor development by combining silicates with the organic additive technology OAT as an extended life coolant.
The quality of an antifreeze is no longer just determined by the antifreeze effect (which automatically exists in an ethylene-glycol based product), but by the rust protection.
That is why automakers subject antifreeze to lengthy corrosion and cavitation tests.
RAVENOL HTC Concentrate Protect MB325.0 protects the cooling system from rust, frost, and in summer, from overheating.
RAVENOL HTC Concentrate Protect MB325.0 with frost and rust protection for year-round use in automotive engines. Mix according to chart. Follow manufacturer's recommendations.
Instructions: Clean cooling system, check for leaks, flush.
Mix RAVENOL HTC Concentrate Protect MB325.0 with clean water (per mixing chart) and add. Allow engine and heater to warm up, add coolant to fill level.
RAVENOL HTC Concentrate Protect MB325.0e can also be used in geothermal probes and geothermal collectors as recommended list of LAWA (Federal / State Working Group on Water in Germany).
Antifreeze protection until
RAVENOL HTC Concentrate Protect MB325.0offers:
- Excellent for use in cast iron or aluminium engines, or alloys of the two metals, and aluminium and copper alloy radiators
- Good reserve alkalinity
- Protection from corrosion and cavitation
- Prevents sediments and foaming in the cooling system
- Compatible with elastomers used in automotive radiators
|Density at 20°C||kg/m³||1130,0||EN ISO 12185|
|Flash point||°C||>100||DIN 51 758|
|Boiling point||°C||>160||ASTM D 1120|
|pH-value (50 %, 20°C)||7,5||ASTM D 1287|
|Reserve alkalinity||ml 0,1 n HCL||>15||ASTM D 1121|
|Water content||Gew.-%||<5||ASTM D 1123|
|Freezing point (50 %-Lösung)||°C||-37||ASTM D 1177|