RAVENOL HTC Premix -40°C Protect MB325.0
- 1,5 L | 1410121-150
- 5 L | 1410121-005
- 10 L | 1410121-010
- 20 L | 1410121-020
- 20 L | 1410121-B20
- 1000 L | 1410121-700
- VW TL 774-C (für Konzentrat)
- LaWa Erdwärmesonden
- Frost protection and winter chemistry
- ASTM D3306, ASTM D4985, ASTM D4340; Audi; BMW 81 22 9 407 454, 83 19 2 211 191; DAF; FORD AF Plus, FORD ESE-M978B4H-A; GM 1825M, GM 1899M, GM 93740140, GM 93740141, GM SATURN; Honda OL999-9011; JAGUAR; John Deere; MAN 324; MB 325.0 (Konzentrat), MB 326.0
RAVENOL HTC Premix -40°C Protect MB325.0 is a ready-to-use, prediluted with water, eco-friendly, 1.2- Ethanediol (monoethylene glycol) based amine and phosphate-free, all-season coolant with frost and rust protection for Mercedes, BMW, Opel, Saab and General Motors engines. This product is formulated based on a proven inhibitor development by combining silicates with the organic additive technology OAT as an extended life coolant.
The quality of an antifreeze is no longer just determined by the antifreeze effect (which automatically exists in an ethylene-glycol based product), but by the rust protection.
That is why automakers subject antifreeze to lengthy corrosion and cavitation tests.
RAVENOL HTC Premix -40°C Protect MB325.0 protects the cooling system from rust, frost, and in summer, from overheating.
RAVENOL HTC Premix -40°C Protect MB325.0 is a prediluted coolant with frost and rust protection for year-round use in automotive engines.
Even in summer coolant must contain enough antifreeze to ensure good corrosion and overheating protection.
Instructions: Add RAVENOL HTC Premix -40°C Protect MB325.0 to radiator to fill line.
RAVENOL HTC Premix -40°C Protect MB325.0 can also be used as a “ready for use” dilution in geothermal probes and geothermal collectors as recommended list of LaWa (Federal / State Working Group on Water in Germany). RAVENOL HTC Premix -40°C Protect MB325.0 is included in the list of recommendations of the LaWa for water management requirements for geothermal probes and geothermal collectors.
RAVENOL HTC Premix -40°C Protect MB325.0 offers:
- Excellent for use in cast iron or aluminium engines, or alloys of the two metals, and aluminium and copper alloy radiators
- Good reserve alkalinity
- Protection from corrosion and cavitation
- Prevents sediments and foaming in the cooling system
- Compatible with elastomers used in automotive radiators
|Density at 20°C||kg/m³||1080,0||EN ISO 12185|
|pH-value (50 %, 20°C)||7,5||ASTM D 1287|
|Freezing point (50 %-Lösung)||°C||-40||ASTM D 1177|