RAVENOL LGC Premix -40°C Protect C13
- 1,5 L | 1410129-150
- 5 L | 1410129-005
- 10 L | 1410129-010
- 20 L | 1410129-020
- 20 L | 1410129-B20
- 1000 L | 1410129-700
- VW TL 774-J (für Konzentrat)
- Frost protection and winter chemistry
- Volkswagen VW G013A8JM1, G013A8JM8, G013A8JM9
- Audi, Skoda & Seat
RAVENOL LGC Premix -40°C Protect C13 is an eco-friendly 1.2- Ethanediol (monoethylene glycol) based coolant with 20% glycerine additive for cooling circuits in combustion engines which provides maintenance-free corrosion and frost protection. This product is formulated on a proven inhibitor development by combining glycerine and silicates with the organic additive technology OAT as an extended life coolant.
The quality of an antifreeze is no longer just determined by the antifreeze effect (which automatically exists in an ethylene-glycol based product), but by the rust protection.
That is why automakers subject antifreeze to lengthy corrosion and cavitation tests.
RAVENOL LGC Premix -40°C Protect C13 protects the cooling system from rust, frost, and in summer, from overheating.
RAVENOL LGC Premix -40°C Protect C13 is a prediluted coolant with frost and rust protection for year-round use in automotive engines.
Even in summer coolant must contain enough antifreeze to ensure good corrosion and overheating protection.
Instructions: Add RAVENOL LGC Premix -40°C Protect C13 to radiator to fill line.
RAVENOL LGC Premix -40°C Protect C13 offers:
- Excellent for all-aluminium engines
- Good reserve alkalinity
- Premium corrosion additives for optimal rust protection for all metals and metal alloys used in cooling systems, including aluminium
- Prevents sediments and foaming in the cooling system
- Compatible with elastomers used in automotive radiators
- Can be mixed with other coolant types
|Density at 20°C||kg/m³||1080||EN ISO 12185|
|Colour||violett / lila||visual|
|pH- value||7,8||ASTM D 1287|
|Freezing point||°C||-40||ASTM D 1177|