RAVENOL Frostlube F 32
- 20L | 1323352-020
- Liebherr cranes
- Hydraulic Oils / Compressor Oils
RAVENOL Frostlube F 32 is designed on the basis of specially selected base oils for the low-temperature performance and high quality hydraulic additives including corrosion and oxidation inhibitors as well as additives for the reduction of wear and foaming.
RAVENOL Frostlube F 32 is a high quality, anti-wear hydraulic oil with a very high viscosity index, good shear stability and excellent low-temperature properties.
RAVENOL Frostlube F 32 is excellently suitable for application in extremely low temperatures down to -40 °C, e.g. equipment in refrigerated warehouses or mobile facilities, which are used outdoors under extreme winter conditions.
RAVENOL Frostlube F 32 is specifically formulated so that a consistent viscosity is extensively given even in the case of extremely varying temperatures.
RAVENOL Frostlube F 32 is a shear stable, high quality hydraulic oil and therefore, suitable for application under extreme hydraulic conditions without risk for the system. If the oil temperature is permanently above 70°C, the hydraulic system should be pressurised to minimise oil loss due to evaporation.
RAVENOL Frostlube F 32 offers:
- An extremely high viscosity index so that the good lubrication properties and the protection in the event of minimal viscosity alterations are ensured by a wide temperature range.
- A low pour point; therefore, application at extremely low temperatures is permitted without the risk of freezing.
- An extremely good resistance to oxidation and a very good shear stability; therefore, longer service life of the oil under the usually extreme application conditions.
- Protection of the hydraulic system against corrosive influences.
- Anti-wear effect.
- Load bearing capability.
- Longer service life of the oil.
|Density at 20°C||kg/m³||877,0||EN ISO 12185|
|Viscosity at 100°C||mm²/s||9,9||DIN 51 562|
|Viscosity at 40°C||mm²/s||33,8||DIN 51 562|
|Viscosity index VI||300||DIN ISO 2909|
|Pourpoint||°C||-60||DIN ISO 3016|
|Flash point||°C||98||DIN ISO 2592|