RAVENOL Arctic Truck SAE 0W-30
- 5 L | 1121100-005
- 20 L | 1121100-020
- 20 L | 1121100-B20
- 60 L | 1121100-060
- 60 L | 1121100-D60
- 208 L | 1121100-208
- 208 L | 1121100-D28
- 1000 L | 1121100-700
- API CH-4
- API CG-4
- API SJ
- Motor oils for commercial vehicles
- Global DHD-1
- Caterpillar ECF-1
- Cummins CES 20076
- Detroit Diesel 7S E270
- MACK EO-M
RAVENOL ARCTIC TRUCK SAE 0W-30 is a special winter oil for use in extreme cold. It is based on a mixture of synthetic polyalphaolefins (PAO) and mineral base oils which remains still liquid at very low temperatures.
RAVENOL ARCTIC TRUCK SAE 0W-30 will circulate and pump at temperatures down to minus 40 Deg. C.
RAVENOL ARCTIC TRUCK SAE 0W-30 is recommended for use in diesel engines (incl. turbo) and for 4-stroke gasoline engines for heavy duty work in stationary facilities.
RAVENOL ARCTIC TRUCK SAE 0W-30 is used in all engines and transmission that require oil with specifications.
RAVENOL ARCTIC TRUCK SAE 0W-30 offers:
- An excellent engine protection even after a cold start and under tougher conditions.
- Guaranteed at low temperatures down to –40°C a fast lubrication of the motor and a sufficiently thick lubricant film.
- Protection against silting, carbon deposits, varnish and corrosion even under adverse operating conditions.
- Guaranteed best wear protection and maximum engine cleanliness.
- Neutral towards sealing materials.
- Very stable and excellent viscosity behaviour.
- Excellent shear stability.
- Excellent detergent and dispersant properties.
- Very good wear and corrosion protection, high oxidation stability.
- Protection from foaming.
|Density at 20°C||kg/m³||840||EN ISO 12185|
|Viscosity at 40°C||mm²/s||55,9||DIN 51 562|
|Viscosity at 100°C||mm²/s||9,9||DIN 51 562|
|Viscosity index VI||176||DIN ISO 2909|
|CCS Viscosity at -35°C||mPa*s||5750||ASTM D5293|
|Low Temp. Pumping viscosity (MRV) at -40°C||mPa*s||18.110||ASTM D4684|
|Pourpoint||°C||-48||DIN ISO 3016|
|Noack Volatility||% M/M||8,7||ASTM D5800/b|
|Flash point (COC)||°C||225||DIN ISO 2592|
|TBN||mg KOH/g||9,1||ASTM D2896|
|Sulphated ash||%wt.||1,18||DIN 51 575|