RAVENOL EDT Extreme Duty Truck SAE 10W-30
- 10 L | 1122112-010
- 20 L | 1122112-020
- 20 L | 1122112-B20
- 60 L | 1122112-060
- 60 L | 1122112-D60
- 208 L | 1122112-208
- 208 L | 1122112-D28
- 1000 L | 1122112-700
- API FA-4
- Lizensiert : API FA-4
- Motor oils for commercial vehicles
- Cummins CES 20078
- MACK EO-O Premium Plus
RAVENOL EDT Extreme Duty Truck SAE 10W-30 is a semi-synthetic Fuel Economy Longlife multigrade engine oil with an HTHS viscosity of between 2.9 cP and 3.2 cP which has been specially developed for the latest generation of turbodiesel commercial vehicle engines.
RAVENOL EDT Extreme Duty Truck SAE 10W-30 with API specification FA-4 fulfils the requirements of the On-Highway Greenhouse Gas (GHG) standards for the reduction of greenhouse gas emissions from model year 2017 onwards.
RAVENOL EDT Extreme Duty Truck SAE 10W-30 is suitable for diesel fuel with a sulphur content of up to 15ppm and can be used in the latest exhaust gas- optimized engines with exhaust gas treatment such as DPF diesel particulate filters and other systems.
RAVENOL EDT Extreme Duty Truck SAE 10W-30 contains shear-stable ingredients and improves engine performance, reliability and cleanliness. It delivers significant improvements to oxidation resistance, air supply, shear stability, wear and tear, deposits and a reduction in fuel consumption.
RAVENOL EDT Extreme Duty Truck SAE 10W-30 is used by engine manufacturers as a year-round multigrade engine oil for engines with exhaust treatment systems with viscosity grade SAE 10W-30 in diesel commercial vehicle engines which are subject to heavy strain.
RAVENOL EDT Extreme Duty Truck SAE 10W-30 with category FA-4 is neither interchangeable nor backward-compatible with API CK-4, CJ-4, CI-4 with CI-4 PLUS, CI-4 or CH-4 oils.
Note the manufacturer recommendations in order to establish whether RAVENOL EDT Extreme Duty Truck SAE 10W-30 with API FA-4 is suitable for use.
RAVENOL EDT Extreme Duty Truck SAE 10W-30 with API FA-4 is not recommended for use with fuels with more than 15 ppm of sulphur.
RAVENOL EDT Extreme Duty Truck SAE 10W-30 offers:
- Very stable, extremely high-level viscosity performance and high shear stability
- Fuel savings under all operating conditions
- Maintains the effectiveness of the waste gas purification systems over a very long operating period
- Loss of performance due to blocked diesel particulate filters is inhibited and a higher degree of effectiveness is achieved
- Low volatility, resulting in lower oil consumption
- Extended oil change intervals protect natural resources
- Very good cold start performance
- Low SAPS = low sulphate ash, phosphorus and sulphur
- Can be used in many commercial vehicles including those not fitted with a diesel particulate filter
|Density at 20°C||kg/m³||857,0||EN ISO 121850|
|Viscosity at 100°C||mm²/s||9,8||DIN 51562-1|
|Viscosity at 40°C||mm²/s||62,6||DIN 51562-1|
|Viscosity index VI||139||DIN ISO 2909|
|HTHS at 150°C||mPа*s||3,1||ASTM D5481|
|CCS Viscosity at -25°C||mPa*s||3930||ASTM D52930|
|Low Temp. Pumping viscosity (MRV) at -30°C||mPa*s||12.000||ASTM D4684|
|Pourpoint||°C||-36||DIN ISO 3016|
|Noack Volatility||% M/M||8,7||ASTM D5800|
|Flash point||°C||230||DIN ISO 2592|
|TBN||mg KOH/g||10,0||ASTM D2896|
|Sulphated ash||%wt.||0,98||DIN 51 575|