RAVENOL SSO SAE 0W-30
- 1 L | 1111100-001
- 4 L | 1111100-004
- 5 L | 1111100-005
- 8 L | 1111100-008
- 10 L | 1111100-010
- 20 L | 1111100-020
- 60 L | 1111100-060
- 60 L | 1111100-060
- 208 L | 1111100-208
- 208 L | 1111100-D28
- 1000 L | 1111100-700
- API CF
- API SN
- ACEA A3
- ACEA B4
- Fully synthetic
- BMW Longlife-98
- MB-Approval 229.5
- Renault RN0700
- Renault RN0710
- VW 502 00
- VW 505 00
- VOLVO VCC 95200356 (Service Fill)
- Motor oils for passenger cars USVO®
- VW 503 01(Audi)
- BMW Longlife-01
RAVENOL SSO SAE 0W-30 is a PAO (Polyalphaolefin) based, fully synthetic low friction motor oil with especially USVO® and proven CleanSynto® technology for passenger car petrol and diesel engines with and without turbo-charging and direct injection.
Due to the USVO® technology we achieve an extremely high viscosity stability. We avoid the disadvantages of polymeric viscosity improvers while taking advantage of them. This improves engine protection, performance, engine cleanliness and oil drain intervals. The USVO® technology makes it possible that the product has no shear losses during the entire change interval and is extremely stable to oxidation. This unique technology helps oil to be lubricated faster, thereby minimizing friction while keeping the engine clean and efficient.
RAVENOL SSO SAE 0W-30 utilizes the positive properties of tungsten to smooth the surface structure of the motor, reducing friction and wear, and significantly improving mechanical efficiency.
With its new formulation, RAVENOL SSO SAE 0W-30 provides a safe layer of lubrication even at very high operating temperatures and protects from corrosion and loss of oil through oxidation or coking. The excellent cold start behavior ensures optimum lubrication safety during the cold running phase.
By significantly reducing fuel consumption, RAVENOL SSO SAE 0W-30 helps to protect the environment by reducing emissions.
RAVENOL SSO SAE 0W-30 minimizes friction, wear and fuel consumption with excellent cold start characteristics.
Extended oil change intervals according to the manufacturer’s instructions.
RAVENOL SSO SAE 0W-30 is a universal, fuel-efficient engine oil. It is a premium product for gasoline and diesel engine passenger cars. Suitable for all petrol and diesel passenger cars with and without turbo charger, especially recommended for full synthetic all-season motor oils.
RAVENOL Super Synthetic SSO 0W-30 offers:
- universal application in all modern petrol and diesel engines
- fuel savings of up to 8% against conventional motor oils
- quick lubrication of the engine even at temperatures below -30 °C
- low evaporation tendency, therefore a lower oil consumption
- safety against accumulation of sludge, coking and corrosion even under unfavourable operating conditions
- guarantee of the function of the hydro tappets at all temperatures
- no oil limited deposits in combustion chambers, at the piston ring and valves
- unchanged viscosity during the whole oil change interval, high viscosity index
- neutral against sealing materials
- Miscibility with all commercially available engine oils. Flushing is not required.
|Density at 20°C||kg/m³||843,0||EN ISO 12185|
|kinematic viscosity at 100°C||mm²/s||12,0||DIN 51562-1|
|Base oils viscosity at 40°C||mm²/s||68,6||DIN 51562-1|
|Viscosity index VI||173||DIN ISO 2909|
|HTHS Viskosität bei 150°C||mPa*s||3,57||ASTM D5481|
|CCS Viscosity at -35°C||mPa*s||5580||ASTM D5293|
|Low Temp. Pumping viscosity (MRV)||mPa*s||17.400||ASTM D4684|
|Pourpoint||°C||-60||DIN ISO 3016|
|Noack Volatility||% M/M||7,7||ASTM D5800/b|
|Flash point||°C||236||DIN ISO 2592|
|TBN||mg KOH/g||10,5||ASTM D2896|
|Sulphated ash||%wt.||1,1||DIN 51575|