RAVENOL SSV SAE 0W-30
- 1 L | 1111145-001
- 4 L | 1111145-004
- 8 L | 1111145-008
- 20 L | 1111145-020
- 20 L | 1111145-B20
- 1000 L | 1111145-700
- API SL
- ACEA A5/B5
- VOLVO VCC 95200377 (Service Fill)
- MB-Freigabe 229.6
- Motor oils for passenger cars USVO®
- MB 229.6
RAVENOL SSV Fuel Economy SAE 0W-30 is a PAO (Polyalphaolefin) based, fully synthetic low friction motor oil with especially USVO® and proven CleanSynto® technology for passenger car petrol and diesel engines with and without turbo-charging and direct injection.
RAVENOL SSV Fuel Economy SAE 0W-30 minimizes friction, wear and fuel consumption with excellent cold start characteristics.
With its new formulation, RAVENOL SSV Fuel Economy SAE 0W-30 provides a safe layer of lubrication even at very high operating temperatures and protects from corrosion and loss of oil through oxidation or coking. The excellent cold start behavior ensures optimum lubrication safety during the cold running phase.
By significantly reducing fuel consumption, RAVENOL SSV Fuel Economy SAE 0W-30 helps to protect the environment by reducing emissions.
Extended oil change intervals according to the manufacturer’s instructions.
RAVENOL SSV FUEL ECONOMY SAE 0W-30 is universal, fuel-efficient engine oil. It is a premium product for gasoline and diesel engine passenger cars. Suitable for all petrol and diesel passenger cars with and without turbo charger, especially recommended for full synthetic all-season motor oils.
RAVENOL SSV FUEL ECONOMY SAE 0W-30 offers:
- universal application in all modern petrol and diesel engines
- quick lubrication of the engine even at temperatures below -30 °C
- low evaporation tendency, therefore a lower oil consumption
- safety against accumulation of sludge, coking and corrosion even under unfavourable operating conditions
- guarantee of the function of the hydro tappets at all temperatures
- no oil limited deposits in combustion chambers, at the piston ring and valves
- unchanged viscosity during the whole oil change interval, high viscosity index
- neutral against sealing materials
- Miscibility with all commercially available engine oils. Flushing is not required.
|Density at 20°C||kg/m³||838,0||EN ISO 12185|
|Viscosity at 100°C||mm²/s||9,7||DIN 51 562|
|Viscosity at 40°C||mm²/s||52,9||DIN 51 562|
|Viscosity index VI||172||DIN ISO 2909|
|HTHS at 150°C||mPа*s||2,97||ASTM D5481|
|CCS Viscosity at -35°C||mPa*s||4610||ASTM D5293|
|Low Temp. Pumping viscosity (MRV) at -40°C||mPa*s||16.300||ASTM D4684|
|Pourpoint||°C||-57||DIN ISO 3016|
|Noack Volatility||% M/M||8,1||ASTM D5800/b|
|Flash point||°C||234||DIN ISO 2592|
|TBN||mg KOH/g||9,7||ASTM D2896|
|Sulphated ash||%wt.||1,2||DIN 51 575|