RAVENOL WIV II SAE 0W-30
- 1 L | 1111101-001
- 4 L | 1111101-004
- 5 L | 1111101-005
- 10 L | 1111101-010
- 20 L | 1111101-020
- 20 L | 1111101-B20
- 60 L | 1111101-060
- 60 L | 1111101-D60
- 208 L | 1111101-208
- 208 L | 1111101-D28
- 1000 L | 1111101-700
- ACEA A5
- ACEA B5
- ACEA A5/B5
- Fully synthetic
- Motor oils for passenger cars CleanSynto®
- VW 503 00/ 506 00/ 506 01
RAVENOL WIV II SAE 0W-30 is a fully synthetic low friction engine oil with CleanSynto® technology for VW and Audi petrol engines and diesel engines (from model year 2000 with interchange interval WIV) including pump-nozzle engines (Pumpe-Düse-Motoren). Minimizing friction, wear and fuel consumption, excellent cold start characteristics. Extended oil change intervals according to the manufacturer's instructions.
RAVENOL WIV II SAE 0W-30 has been specially developed for VW and Audi petrol engines and diesel engines (from model year 2000 with intermittent extension WIV) including pump-nozzle engines. It allows significantly longer maintenance intervals. Excellent cold start characteristics due to a faster oiling of the system. It ensures reduced friction losses and high oil film stability as well as excellent viscosity-temperature behavior.
RAVENOL WIV II SAE 0W-30 can be used in all long-life vehicles (except for models that require a product to VW standard 503 01).
Attention: Extended oil change intervals must never be used in engines of non-WIV vehicles. In this case, RAVENOL WIV II SAE 0W-30 may only be used with change intervals that are described by the manufacturer.
RAVENOL WIV II SAE 0W-30 offers:
- It is recommended for VW and Audi gasoline and diesel engines (model year 2000 with WIV service interval prolongation), including pump-nozzle engines.
- A special low-friction character and an excellent range by special additives.
- An excellent engine protection, even after a cold start and under stricter conditions.
- Guaranteed for maximum wear protection and engine cleanliness combined with reduced fuel consumption.
- Provides extended oil change intervtgretgretretrewjkjljlals due to its exceptional product stability.
- Supports the protection of the environment through reduced emissions.
|Density at 20°C||kg/m³||843||EN ISO 12185|
|Viscosity at 100°C||mm²/s||10,1||DIN 51 562|
|Viscosity at 40°C||mm²/s||55,3||DIN 51 562|
|Viscosity index VI||174||DIN ISO 2909|
|CCS Viscosity at -35°C||mPa*s||5351||ASTM D5293|
|Low Temp. Pumping viscosity (MRV) at -40°C||mPa*s||14.130||ASTM D4684|
|Pourpoint||°C||-45||DIN ISO 3016|
|Noack Volatility||% M/M||10,3||ASTM D5800/b|
|Flash point (COC)||°C||220||DIN ISO 2592|
|TBN||mg KOH/g||10,2||ASTM D2896|
|Sulphated ash||%wt.||1,12||DIN 51 575|