Item number 1340114
RAVENOL Kettenfließfett is a high-quality lithium saponified multi-purpose grease based on highly viscid paraffinic base oils with EP additives, which do not contain heavy metals or chlorine.
RAVENOL Kettenfließfett is particularly suitable for lubrication under the following unfavourable conditions: High surface pressure, irregular impact loads, wet conditions, soiling.
RAVENOL Kettenfließfett is also used for the lubrication of heavy duty roller and ball bearings in the industrial sector, mainly for low speeds.
- Excellent EP effect and wear protection
- Outstanding oxidation and corrosion protection even in the presence of moisture
- Very good mechanical stability
- Excellent resistance to wate
- Long service life and therefore, longer lubrication intervals possible
- Excellent resistance to ageing
- Good pumpability, even at low temperatures
Technical Product Data
|Product Classification||GP0K-30||DIN 51502|
|Working Temperature||-30 / +120||°C||DIN 51825|
|Short term temperature up to||120||°C||DIN 51757|
|Worked Penetration at 60 Strokes||355-385||mm/10/25°C||ISO 2137|
|Corrosion (SKF Emcor dist. Water)||1||Korr. Grad||DIN 51802|
|Dropping Point||185||°C||DIN ISO 2176|
|Copper Corrosion (24h/120 °C)||1||DIN 51811|
|Water Resistance (3h/90 °C)||1-90||°C||DIN 51807-1|
|VKA Pressure Carrying Capacity||unter 2000||N||DIN 51350-4|
|Kinematic Viscosity (Base Oil) at 40 °C||65||mm²/s||DIN 51562-1|