RAVENOL ATF Dexron D II is a first class transmission fluid for automatic transmissions of all vehicles and working machines on the basis of high refined mineral oils with a corresponding additive treatment.
RAVENOL ATF Dexron D II was developed for the use in automatic transmissions, hydro steering mechanisms, converters and power transmissions and can be used as a universal ATF (Automatic-Transmission-Fluid) for all vehicles and working machines.
- protection against corrosion, sludge and sticking
- an excellent and very shear stable viscosity temperature behaviour
- no problems concerning very low respectively very high temperatures
- an excellent high thermal capacity
- free of foam even under hardest loads
- neutral behaviour against sealing materials
- mixable and compatible with all kinds of ATF
Technical Product Data
|Density at 20 °C||kg/m³||848,0||EN ISO 12185|
|Viscosity at 100 °C||mm²/s||7,3||DIN 51562-1|
|Viscosity at 40 °C||mm²/s||34,3||DIN 51562-1|
|Viscosity Index VI||185||DIN ISO 2909|
|Pourpoint||°C||-51||DIN ISO 3016|
|Flashpoint||°C||210||DIN EN ISO 2592|
All indicated data are approximate values and are subject to the commercial fluctuations.