Category: Gear oil for automatic transmissions
Item number: 1213105
Oil type: Mineral
Recommendation: Ford Motorcraft XT-1-QF, Ford Type M2C-33F, Ford Type M2C-33G, VOLVO 97330
Application: Passenger car, Oldtimer
RAVENOL ATF Fluid Type F is a universal ATF (automatic transmission fluid) for use as specialty transmission oil for Ford, Borg Wagner and Volvo.
RAVENOL ATF Fluid Type F is designed based on refined base oils with a special additive treatment and inhibition ensuring trouble-free function.
RAVENOL ATF Fluid Type F is suitable for use as speciality transmission oil for Ford, Borg Wagner and Volvo.
Use RAVENOL ATF Fluid Type F according to aggregate manufacturer operating instructions in: Automatic transmissions, fluid turbo coupling, servo clutches and other hydrostatic and hydrodynamic systems.
- Universal use, therefore minimising the risk of confusion and making stock-keeping easy.
- Good lubricating ability even in low temperatures during winter.
- Stable lubricating film under extreme stress in midsummer resulting in comparatively low wear throughout the change interval.
- Excellent viscosity-temperature properties.
- High thermal resilience.
- Non-foaming even in extreme conditions.
- Reliable protection against wear, sludge, corrosion and adhesion.
- FZG test: Reaches failure load stage 12 before and after shearing.
Technical Product Data
|Density at 20 °C||kg/m³||848,0||EN ISO 12185|
|Viscosity at 100 °C||mm²/s||7,3||DIN 51562-1|
|Viscosity at 40 °C||mm²/s||34,3||DIN 51562-1|
|Viscosity Index VI||185||DIN ISO 2909|
|Pourpoint||°C||-45||DIN ISO 3016|
|Flashpoint||°C||210||DIN EN ISO 2592|
All indicated data are approximate values and are subject to the commercial fluctuations.