RAVENOL ATF MERCON® V is a synthetic ATF (Automatic Transmission Fluid), designed on the basis of high quality hydrocrack oils with a special additive and inhibition, which ensure a perfect function of the automatic transmission.
RAVENOL ATF MERCON® V guarantees a maximum of corrosion protection during any operating condition.
RAVENOL ATF MERCON® V is a ATF (Automatic Transmission Fluid ATF for automatic transmissions of FORD.
RAVENOL ATF MERCON® V was especially developed for the use in automatic transmissions of FORD. It is recommended to flush with RAVENOL ATF MERCON® V before filling.
- a very good lubricating ability even at low temperatures in winter
- a high, stable viscosity index
- a very low pour point
- a very good oxidation stability
- as far as possible protection against corrosion and foam formation
- good balanced coefficient of friction
- neutral behaviour against sealing materials
- neutral behaviour because of inhibition against non-ferrous metals
Technical Product Data
|Density at 20 °C||kg/m³||847,0||EN ISO 12185|
|Viscosity at 100 °C||mm²/s||7,2||DIN 51562-1|
|Viscosity at 40 °C||mm²/s||34,8||DIN 51562-1|
|Viscosity Index VI||178||DIN ISO 2909|
|Brookfield Viscosity at -40 °C||mPa*s||15.800||ASTM D2983|
|Pourpoint||°C||-48||DIN ISO 3016|
|Flashpoint||°C||210||DIN EN ISO 2592|
All indicated data are approximate values and are subject to the commercial fluctuations.