RAVENOL ATF T-WS Lifetime is automatic transmission oil ATF on the basis of the latest technology of the HC/HT hydrocrack oils and PAO. Because of the special formulation the durability is twice the time than a comparable ATF oil.
RAVENOL ATF T-WS Lifetime fulfils the transmission oil specifications for latest automatic transmissions of Toyota and Aisin Warner.
RAVENOL ATF T-WS Lifetime is recommended for latest automatic transmissions of Toyota and Aisin Warner. LEXUS / TOYOTA: AB60F, A750E(F), U341E(F), U140E(F), U250E, U241E, U151E(F), U340E. Aisin TF-80SC (AWF21, AF40-6, AM6, AW6A-EL), TF-81SC (AF21 and AWF-21) for Alfa Romeo 159 - 1.9 JTDm, 2.4 JTDm, 3.2 JTS Alfa Romeo Brera - 2.4 JTDm, 3.2 JTS Alfa Romeo Spider - 2.4 JTDm, 3.2 JTS Cadillac BLS - 1.9 D, 1.9 D (TST), Chevrolet Cruze (US market, 2.0L Turbo Diesel), Citroën C4, Citroën C5, Citroën C6, Citroën DS4, Citroën DS5, Fiat Croma - 1.9 JTDm, 2.4 JTDm, Ford Five Handred, Ford Fusion, Ford Mondeo, Lancia Delta (2008) - 1.8 DI Turbo, Land Rover Freelander 2, Land Rover, Range Rover Evoque, Lincoln Zephyr, Lincoln MKZ, Mazda 6, Mazda CX-7, Mazda CX-9, Mazda MPV, Mercury Milan, Mercury Montego, Opel/Vauxhall Astra, Opel / Vauxhall Vectra / Signum, Opel / Vauxhall Zafira, Opel / Vauxhall Insignia, Peugeot 307, Peugeot 308, Peugeot 407, Peugeot 508, Peugeot 607, Peugeot 3008, Peugeot 5008, Renault Espace, Renault Vel Satis, Saab 9-3 - 1.9 TiD, 1.9 TTiD, Volvo C30 D3 and D4, Volvo S40 D3 and D4, Volvo V50 D3 and D4, Volvo S60 2.4D, D5, D5 AWD, T6 AWD and R AWD 06-07, 08- Volvo V60 D3, D5, D5 AWD, T6 AWD, Volvo S80 2.5T, 3.2, T6 AWD, V8 AWD, D5 and D5 AWD, Volvo V70 2.5T, 3.2, T6 AWD, 2.4D, D5, D5 AWD and R AWD 06-07, 08- Volvo XC60, Volvo XC70, Volvo XC90 3.2 and V8 AWD, Aisin TF60SN, TF61SN and TF62SN, VW 09G, 09K, 09M for Volkswagen, Audi, Skoda.
- phenomenal resistance of lubricant failure under hard operating conditions
- a longer oil durability, extension of the durability of the transmission, offers longer changing intervals
- phenomenal resistance of oil sludge and deposit accumulation
- an excellent oxidation resistance and thermic stability
- a superior corrosion protection, a much better foaming resistance for a smooth switching operation as well
- as a lower corrosion of the bearings, sleeves and gear wheels
- an excellent flow behaviour at low temperatures
- a more constant switching operation performance, optimised friction characteristics
- prevention of coupling grinding regarding modulation rotary conversion
- a longer durability of oil and coupling, offers a smooth switching operation at low temperatures
- an improved shear stability
Technical Product Data
|Density at 20 °C||kg/m³||838,0||EN ISO 12185|
|Pourpoint||°C||-54||DIN ISO 3016|
All indicated data are approximate values and are subject to the commercial fluctuations.
RAVENOL special transmission fluids are special developments for special gears and cannot be selected on the basis of technical parameters (viscosity, etc.). Therefore the decision was made not to give technical data. Please note: RAVENOL special transmission fluid is exclusively to apply under the original number, as indicated in the product information. If you are unsure about the right transmission fluid, ask your workshop or dealership for advice on the transmission type and OEM original number or ask our experts, making sure to state the VIN code (vehicle identification number) of your vehicle. Misapplication of RAVENOL special transmission fluid can lead to malfunction of the transmission shifting problems, increased fuel consumption, unwanted slip behavior, etc. and cause the failure of the transmission. Ravensberger Schmierstoffvertrieb GmbH is not liable for transmission failures in case of wrong selection of RAVENOL special transmission fluid.