RAVENOL DPS Fluid is synthetic special fluid based on high-quality hydrocrack oils with special additives and inhibition which was developed for use in Dual Pump System (DPS) by Honda in the Service Fill area.
RAVENOL DPS Fluid is used in vehicles with 4WD Real Time, e.g. Honda CR-V, Honda Element, Honda Odyssey, Honda Fit, Honda Orthia and others.
- Superior resistance to lubricant failure und hard operating conditions
- Very good lubricating properties even at low temperatures in winter
- High and stable viscosity index
- Oxidation resistance and thermal stability
- Extensive protection against wear, corrosion and foaming
- Good balanced coefficient of friction
- High thermal and oxidative stability
- An excellent cooling capacity
Technical Product Data
|Density at 20 °C
|EN ISO 12185
|DIN ISO 3016
All indicated data are approximate values and are subject to the commercial fluctuations.
RAVENOL special transmission fluids are special developments for special gears and cannot be selected on the basis of technical parameters (viscosity, etc.). Therefore the decision was made not to give technical data. Please note: RAVENOL special transmission fluid is exclusively to apply under the original number, as indicated in the product information. If you are unsure about the right transmission fluid, ask your workshop or dealership for advice on the transmission type and OEM original number or ask our experts, making sure to state the VIN code (vehicle identification number) of your vehicle. Misapplication of RAVENOL special transmission fluid can lead to malfunction of the transmission shifting problems, increased fuel consumption, unwanted slip behavior, etc. and cause the failure of the transmission. Ravensberger Schmierstoffvertrieb GmbH is not liable for transmission failures in case of wrong selection of RAVENOL special transmission fluid.