RAVENOL GEAR SUPER SYNTH GSS SAE 75W-90 is a full synthetic axle drive oil based on the latest full synthetic components for commercial vehicles.
RAVENOL GEAR SUPER SYNTH GSS SAE 75W-90 is designed on the basis of high quality synthetic base oils with special additivation and inhibition, which ensure proper functioning of the gearbox.
RAVENOL GEAR SUPER SYNTH GSS SAE 75W-90 is excellent for use in heavily loaded axle drives of commercial vehicles.
RAVENOL GEAR SUPER SYNTH GSS SAE 75W-90 is suitable for non-synchronized manual transmissions, for which an oil according to API GL-5 or GL-4 is prescribed.
- high additive reserves for prolonged oil change intervals according to the manufacturer instructions
- excellent cold flow properties
- good wear protection protects the gearbox
- Fuel savings even with short distances in low outside temperatures
- stable lubricating film even under high stress
- extreme low pour point
- Can be used at changing temperatures due to the high viscosity index
Technical Product Data
|Density at 20 °C||873,0||EN ISO 12185|
|Viscosity at 100 °C||mm²/s||14,82||DIN 51562-1|
|Viscosity at 40 °C||mm²/s||108,8||DIN 51562-1|
|Viscosity Index VI||141||DIN ISO 2909|
|Brookfield Viscosity at -40 °C||mPa*s||97.000||ASTM D2983|
|Pourpoint||°Celsius||-54||DIN ISO 3016|
|Flashpoint||°Celsius||186||DIN EN ISO 2592|
|Seq. I at 24 °C||0/0||ASTM D892|
|Seq. II at 93,5 °C||0/0||ASTM D892|
|Seq. III at 24 °C after 93,5 °C||0/0||ASTM D892|
|Copper Strip Test at 121 °C||1a||ASTM D130|
All indicated data are approximate values and are subject to the commercial fluctuations.