In order to avoid the seasonal change of the transmission oil RAVENOL Getriebeoel EPX SAE 80W-90 GL-5 was developed. It can be used in winter as well as in summer. Its universal use reduces the risk of mix-up and storage.
RAVENOL Getriebeoel EPX SAE 80W-90 GL-5 guarantees due to the balanced additive combination characteristics like a high pressure absorption capacity, a superior viscosity temperature behaviour, a high oxidation stability, low pour points, a good corrosion protection and non-sludging.
RAVENOL Getriebeoel EPX SAE 80W-90 GL-5 is compatible with all brand-name transmission oils. No “flushing” required when switching to RAVENOL Getriebeoel EPX SAE 80W-90 GL-5.
Use RAVENOL Getriebeoel EPX SAE 80W-90 GL-5 in hypoid gears for hypoid gearbox, manual transmissions, axle drives, distributor and intermediate transmissions in vehicles and working machines.
- Optimal cold flow property
- Outstanding wear protection even with short trips in winter
- High pressure stable lubrication film, thus outstanding wear protection under any stress
- Reduced transmission noise and the best transmission efficiency under full load, i.e. even with very hot oil
- Outstanding shearing stability
- Excellent oxidation stability, no foaming
- No oil thickening or deposits
- Extraordinary ageing stability
- Excellent viscosity-temperature properties
- Effective wear protection
- Extraordinary corrosion protection, no rust, won’t harm non-ferrous metals
- Neutral to sealants, transmissions stay tight, no oil loss
Technical Product Data
|Density at 20 °C||kg/m³||882,0||EN ISO 12185|
|Viscosity at 100 °C||mm²/s||14,3||DIN 51562-1|
|Viscosity at 40 °C||mm²/s||130,3||DIN 51562-1|
|Viscosity Index VI||108||DIN ISO 2909|
|Brookfield Viscosity at -26 °C||mPa*s||60.100||ASTM D2983|
|Pourpoint||°C||-33||DIN ISO 3016|
|Flashpoint||°C||222||DIN EN ISO 2592|
|Copper Strip Test at 121 °C||1b||ASTM D130|
All indicated data are approximate values and are subject to the commercial fluctuations.