RAVENOL Getriebeoel MZG SAE 80W GL-4 contains high refined mineral oils which are additivated with a balanced additive combination. Thereby a high load carrying capacity, corrosion protection and oxidation stability can be guaranteed. Because of a superior viscosity temperature behaviour, low pour points and the elimination of foam formation the use in case of different operating conditions can be provided.The used EP additives aren’t aggressive and don’t corrode copper alloys.
RAVENOL Getriebeoel MZG SAE 80W GL-4 can be used for the transmission oils API-GL-3 / GL-4 of the SAE class 80W.
RAVENOL Getriebeoel MZG SAE 80W GL-4 offers a quickest possible full fluid film lubrication when starting also in case of very low outside temperatures, excellent transmission efficiency and thereby low power loss.
RAVENOL Getriebeoel MZG SAE 80W GL-4 is compatible for the lubrication of manucal transmissions, differential gears and steering transmissions in vehicles for which EP transmission oils are instructed by the manufacturer.
- a very good adhesive and extreme pressure durable lubricant film even under high loads
- an excellent cold flow capacity even under extreme conditions
- a complete compatibility of elastomers
- an excellent corrosion protection of all general metals of the transmission engineering
- a high oxidation stability
- an optimum corrosion protection
- no foam also at high engine speed
- Support of the faultless function of synchronous transmissions
- miscible and compatible with all brand name transmission oils
Technical Product Data
|Density at 20 °C||kg/m³||872,0||EN ISO 12185|
|Viscosity at 100 °C||mm²/s||10,2||DIN 51562-1|
|Viscosity at 40 °C||mm²/s||84,4||DIN 51562-1|
|Viscosity Index VI||102||DIN ISO 2909|
|Pourpoint||°C||-30||DIN ISO 3016|
|Flashpoint||°C||230||DIN EN ISO 2592|
|Copper Strip Test at 121 °C||1b||ASTM D130|
All indicated data are approximate values and are subject to the commercial fluctuations.