RAVENOL Getriebeoel SLS SAE 75W-140 GL 5 LS is a power class API GL-5 synthetic multi-grade hypoid transmission oil for manual transmissions and rear-axles in many popular vehicles. It is suitable for highly stressed hypoid axle drives as well as spur- and bevel gears, change gears in vehicles and work machines as well as steering gears also requiring "limited slip" properties.
RAVENOL Getriebeoel SLS SAE 75W-140 GL 5 LS is PAO based with a specially coordinated additive treatment. This exceeds the needs of today's application requirements.
RAVENOL Getriebeoel SLS SAE 75W-140 GL 5 LS is outstanding for use as a rationalization product also with respect to the new generation of 5- and 6-gear manual transmissions and axle drives with and without limited slip differential. Especially suited for applications requiring "limited slip" (LS) properties.
RAVENOL Getriebeoel SLS SAE 75W-140 GL 5 LS is a high-performance transmission oil for maintaining manual transmissions and rear axles in many popular vehicles. Also suitable for highly stressed hypoid axle gears as well as spur- and bevel gears, change gears in vehicles and work machines, and steering gears. Particularly suited for applications requiring "limited slip" (LS) properties.
- A high pressure stable lubricating film even at high oil temperatures and under high stress.
- Outstanding shearing stability and excellent thermal stability.
- Excellent viscosity-temperature properties.
- High oxidation stability.
- Excellent wear protection, outstanding EP properties.
- Low foaming properties even at high speeds.
- Good compatibility with non-ferrous metals and sealing materials.
- Good shifting behaviour even in low temperatures, low pour point.
- Extended life.
- Well adhering lubricating film and outstanding LS additive treatment for reduced transmission noise even when oil is hot.
Technical Product Data
|Density at 20 °C||kg/m³||842,1||EN ISO 12185|
|Viscosity at 100 °C||mm²/s||28,1||DIN 51562-1|
|Viscosity at 40 °C||mm²/s||203,4||DIN 51562-1|
|Viscosity Index VI||177||DIN ISO 2909|
|Brookfield Viscosity at -50 °C||mPa*s||121.000||ASTM D2983|
|Pourpoint||°C||-51||DIN ISO 3016|
|Flashpoint||°C||220||DIN EN ISO 2592|
|Copper Strip Test at 121 °C||1b||ASTM D130|
All indicated data are approximate values and are subject to the commercial fluctuations.