RAVENOL MOTOGEAR SAE 10W-30 GL-4 is a semi-synthetic special multi-grade transmission fluid which is specially formulated for air and water cooled 2 and 4-stroke engines with separate gearbox lubrication.
RAVENOL MOTOGEAR SAE 10W-30 GL-4 has an excellent lubricating film adhesion, excellent detergency and high resistance to aging.
RAVENOL MOTOGEAR SAE 10W-30 GL-4 enables a precise and soft changing of gears. Prevents clutch slippage.
RAVENOL MOTOGEAR SAE 10W-30 GL-4 forms a heavy-duty lubricant film, which is effective under all operating conditions.
RAVENOL MOTOGEAR SAE 10W-30 GL-4 is designed for year-round use in all modern motorcycles of Japanese manufacturer’s as YAMAHA.
- Quick lubrication of the engine at all operating temperatures.
- Heavy-duty lubricant film under all operating conditions.
- Precise, soft changing of gears, no clutch slippage.
- Reliability due to excellent lubricant film adhesion, extraordinary purification capacity and outstandingageing resistance.
- Neutral towards sealing compounds.
Technical Product Data
|Density at 20 °C||kg/m³||858,0||EN ISO 12185|
|Viscosity at 100 °C||mm²/s||10,3||DIN 51562-1|
|Viscosity at 40 °C||mm²/s||63,6||DIN 51562-1|
|Viscosity Index VI||150||DIN ISO 2909|
|Pourpoint||°C||-33||DIN ISO 3016|
|Flashpoint||°C||230||DIN EN ISO 2592|
|tbn||mg KOH/g||7,4||ASTM D2896|
All indicated data are approximate values and are subject to the commercial fluctuations.