RAVENOL Motogear SAE 75W-90 GL-4 is a full synthetic gear oil with a special formulation for extremely stressed gearboxes and rear axles.
RAVENOL Motogear SAE 75W-90 GL-4 is designed on the basis of high-quality synthetic base oils with a special additivation and inhibition to ensure the proper operation of the transmission and the rear axle.
RAVENOL Motogear SAE 75W-90 GL-4 has good high temperature stability with a high load carrying capacity and reduces friction even under extreme operating conditions.
RAVENOL Motogear SAE 75W-90 GL-4 for comfortable operation even at low temperatures.
RAVENOL Motogear SAE 75W-90 GL-4 is best for use in highly loaded gearboxes and rear axle - final drive, for which SAE 75W-90 API GL-4 oil is required.
- High load carrying capacity by a stable lubricating film even at high loads
- Reduction of friction and wear by special additives
- A very good corrosion protection and good tolerability to non-ferrous metal
- A high oxidative stability to prevent oil thickening and deposits
- Excellent cold flow properties
- a very good compatibility with elastomers to prevent leaks
- A very strong protection against rust, corrosion and foaming
- Excellent EP properties
Technical Product Data
|Density at 20 °C
|EN ISO 12185
|Viscosity at 100 °C
|Viscosity at 40 °C
|Viscosity Index VI
|DIN ISO 2909
|Brookfield Viscosity at -40 °C
|DIN ISO 3016
|DIN EN ISO 2592
|Copper Strip Test at 121 °C
All indicated data are approximate values and are subject to the commercial fluctuations.