RAVENOL Motogear SAE 75W-90 GL-4 is a full synthetic gear oil with a special formulation for extremely stressed gearboxes and rear axles.
RAVENOL Motogear SAE 75W-90 GL-4 is designed on the basis of high-quality synthetic base oils with a special additivation and inhibition to ensure the proper operation of the transmission and the rear axle.
RAVENOL Motogear SAE 75W-90 GL-4 has good high temperature stability with a high load carrying capacity and reduces friction even under extreme operating conditions.
RAVENOL Motogear SAE 75W-90 GL-4 for comfortable operation even at low temperatures.
RAVENOL Motogear SAE 75W-90 GL-4 is best for use in highly loaded gearboxes and rear axle - final drive, for which SAE 75W-90 API GL-4 oil is required.
- High load carrying capacity by a stable lubricating film even at high loads
- Reduction of friction and wear by special additives
- A very good corrosion protection and good tolerability to non-ferrous metal
- A high oxidative stability to prevent oil thickening and deposits
- Excellent cold flow properties
- a very good compatibility with elastomers to prevent leaks
- A very strong protection against rust, corrosion and foaming
- Excellent EP properties
Technical Product Data
|Density at 20 °C||kg/m³||840,0||EN ISO 12185|
|Viscosity at 100 °C||mm²/s||16,8||DIN 51562-1|
|Viscosity at 40 °C||mm²/s||108,8||DIN 51562-1|
|Viscosity Index VI||168||DIN ISO 2909|
|Brookfield Viscosity at -40 °C||mPa*s||47.000||ASTM D2983|
|Pourpoint||°C||-54||DIN ISO 3016|
|Flashpoint||°C||230||DIN EN ISO 2592|
|Copper Strip Test at 121 °C||1a||ASTM D130|
All indicated data are approximate values and are subject to the commercial fluctuations.