RAVENOL Racing Gear Oil Eco SAE 75W-140 is a fully synthetic multi-grade hypoid gear oil for manual transmissions in the performance class API GL-5 +LS for many common motor vehicles. It is suitable for highly stressed hypoid axle drives and multi-plate drives in vehicles and work machines, where "limited slip" properties are also required.
RAVENOL Racing Gear Oil Eco SAE 75W-140 is a USDA certified organic product based on plant-based base oils and special additives tailored to them. This exceeds compliance with today's practical requirements.
RAVENOL Racing Gear Oil Eco SAE 75W-140 is especially suited for applications requiring "limited slip" (LS) properties.
RAVENOL Racing Gear Oil Eco SAE 75W-140 is a high-performance transmission oil for maintaining manual transmissions in many popular vehicles. Also suitable for highly stressed hypoid axle gears in vehicles and work machines. Particularly suited for applications requiring "limited slip" (LS) properties, as in multi-disc limited slip differentials. Observe manufacturer's instructions!
- A high pressure stable lubricating film even at high oil temperatures and under high stress.
- Outstanding shearing stability and excellent thermal stability.
- Excellent viscosity-temperature properties.
- High oxidation stability.
- Low foaming properties even at high speeds.
- Good compatibility with non-ferrous metals and sealing materials.
- Good shifting behaviour even in low temperatures, low pour point.
- Extended life.
- Well adhering lubricating film and outstanding LS additive treatment for reduced transmission noise even when oil is hot.
Technical Product Data
|Density at 20 °C
|EN ISO 12185
|Viscosity at 100 °C
|Viscosity at 40 °C
|Viscosity Index VI
|DIN ISO 2909
|Brookfield Viscosity at -40 °C
|DIN ISO 3016
|DIN EN ISO 2592
|Copper Strip Test at 121 °C
All indicated data are approximate values and are subject to the commercial fluctuations.