RAVENOL Scooter Gear Oil SAE 80W-90 is a synthetic-based scooter gear oil with with special effective high-pressure additives for manual transmissions. High load-carrying capacity guarantees optimum gearbox lubrication even at high temperatures.
RAVENOL Scooter Gear Oil SAE 80W-90 ensures a strong oil film for lubrication even under the most extreme dynamic conditions.
RAVENOL Scooter Gear Oil SAE 80W-90 reduces friction, prevents wear and corrosion.
RAVENOL Scooter Gear Oil SAE 80W-90 is suitable for use in manual transmissions for 2- and 4-stroke scooters if an oil according to SAE 80W-90 API GL-5 with EP (Extrem Pressure) porperties is specified.
RAVENOL Scooter Gear Oil SAE 80W-90 has a specially developed packaging for final drives. The content of a tube is usually sufficient for a gear oil change. Observe manufacturer's instructions!
- High pressure stable lubrication film, thus outstanding wear protection under any stress
- Excellent oxidation stability, no foaming
- Extraordinary ageing stability
- Excellent viscosity-temperature properties
- Effective wear protection
- Extraordinary corrosion protection, no rust, won’t harm non-ferrous metals
- Neutral to sealants, transmissions stay tight, no oil loss
Technical Product Data
|Density at 20 °C||kg/m³||877,0||EN ISO 12185|
|Viscosity at 100 °C||mm²/s||14,7||DIN 51562-1|
|Viscosity at 40 °C||mm²/s||131,8||DIN 51562-1|
|Viscosity Index VI||111||DIN ISO 2909|
|Pourpoint||°C||-33||DIN ISO 3016|
|Flashpoint||°C||218||DIN EN ISO 2592|
All indicated data are approximate values and are subject to the commercial fluctuations.