RAVENOL VPG SAE 75W-90 is a fully synthetic axle drive oil based on the latest fully synthetic components for Marinevehicles.
RAVENOL VPG SAE 75W-90 is preferably used in the marine environment. It contains high-quality synthetic base oils that are additivated with a balanced combination of active ingredients. This ensures high load-carrying capacity, wear protection and oxidation stability.
RAVENOL VPG SAE 75W-90 is excellent for use in heavily loaded axle drives of VOLVO Penta.
RAVENOL VPG SAE 75W-90 is a gear oil which is equally suitable for lubrication in boat and marine gearboxes from IPS and Aquamatic. The regulations of the boat and gearbox manufacturers must be observed.
- high additive reserves for prolonged oil change intervals according to the manufacturer instructions
- excellent cold flow properties
- good wear protection protects the gearbox
- Fuel savings even with short distances in low outside temperatures
- stable lubricating film even under high stress
- extreme low pour point
- Can be used at changing temperatures due to the high viscosity index
Technical Product Data
|Density at 20 °C||868,0||EN ISO 12185|
|Viscosity at 100 °C||mm²/s||15,8||DIN 51562-1|
|Viscosity at 40 °C||mm²/s||106,8||DIN 51562-1|
|Viscosity Index VI||158||DIN ISO 2909|
|Pourpoint||°Celsius||-57||DIN ISO 3016|
|Seq. I at 24 °C||0/0||ASTM D892|
|Seq. II at 93,5 °C||0/0||ASTM D892|
|Copper Corrosion (24h/120 °C)||1a||ASTM D130|
All indicated data are approximate values and are subject to the commercial fluctuations.