RAVENOL Getriebeöl UTTO is a combined transmission and hydraulic oil on the basis of solvent refined base oils. It is a special developed universal oil which can be used in combined hydraulic and transmission systems of modern tractors. High quality base oils and exclusive additives guarantee a trouble-free operation of all aggregates at any season.
RAVENOL Getriebeöl UTTO is a special developed universal oil for the lubrication and power transmission of combined hydraulic and transmission systems as it mostly requested for farming tractors and diggers.
RAVENOL Getriebeöl UTTO is suitable for wet brakes of load change couplings and minor drives.
- a very high stable viscosity index
- a very low pour point
- a high oxidation stability
- a very high pressure absorption capacity
- protection against corrosion and foam formation as far as possible
- a convenient coefficient of friction during running brakes in oil bath (wet brakes) of load changecouplings and minor drives
Technical Product Data
|Density at 20 °C||kg/m³||856,0||EN ISO 12185|
|Viscosity at 100 °C||mm²/s||9,7||DIN 51562-1|
|Viscosity at 40 °C||mm²/s||57,6||DIN 51562-1|
|Viscosity Index VI||152||DIN ISO 2909|
|Pourpoint||°C||-33||DIN ISO 3016|
|Noack Volatility||% M/M||10,1||ASTM D5800|
|Flashpoint||°C||230||DIN EN ISO 2592|
|tbn||mg KOH/g||9,7||ASTM D2896|
All indicated data are approximate values and are subject to the commercial fluctuations.