CategoryMotorbike hydraulic oil
RAVENOL FORKOIL Very Heavy 20W is a fork oil on mineral oil base which was developed for all forks of off-road motorbikes and motor cross bikes.
RAVENOL FORKOIL Very Heavy 20W is especially characterised by a high and stable viscosity index as well as a solid corrosion protection. Efficient additives offer even under extreme loads an excellent corrosion protection. The behaviour against sealing materials is neutral.
RAVENOL FORKOIL Very Heavy 20W was developed for the use in all chassis components of two-wheeler vehicles and offers good power characteristics. In order to obtain the optimum viscosity for the vehicle and operating condition the mineral fork oils are miscible among each other.
- Good damping properties at all temperatures
- a high, stable viscosity index
- Excellent protection against wear and tear, which increases the service life of the fork components
- As far as possible protection against corrosion of the internal components
- very good air and water separation properties to prevent foam formation
- neutral behavior towards seals made of plastics
- a very low pour point
Technical Product Data
|Density at 20 °C||862,0||kg/m³||EN ISO 12185|
|Viscosity at 40 °C||68,5||mm²/s||DIN 51562-1|
|Viscosity at 100 °C||11,4||mm²/s||DIN 51562-1|
|Viscosity Index VI||161||DIN ISO 2909|
|Pourpoint||-35||°C||DIN ISO 3016|
|Flashpoint||242||°C||DIN EN ISO 2592|
|tbn||0,4||mg KOH/g||ASTM D2896|
|Sulphated Ash||0,06||%wt.||DIN 51575|