RAVENOL E- PSF Fluid is a specific full synthetic fluid for electro-hydraulic power steering.
RAVENOL E- PSF Fluid is guaranteeing an optimized power transmission.
RAVENOL E- PSF Fluid is designed on the basis of particularly high quality base oils with special additives and inhibition which ensures the proper functioning of the electro-hydraulic power steering system.
RAVENOL E- PSF Fluid is especially developed for the use in electro-hydraulic power steering systems of Nissan and Toyota (JTEKT EHS Elektro-Hydraulik Servolenkung/EHPS Electro-Hydraulic Power Steering).
RAVENOL E- PSF Fluid is also suitable for the hydropneumatic Hydractive III und Hydractive III+ suspension of Citroën.
- A very low pour point
- An excellent foam prevention, no foam formation
- A good lubricating ability even at low temperatures in winter
- A high and stable viscosity index
- A very good oxidation stability
- Excellent protection against wear and tear, corrosion and foam formation
- Well-tuned friction characteristics
- Neutral behaviour against sealing materials
- Neutral behaviour because of inhibition against non-ferrous metals
Technical Product Data
|Density at 20 °C||kg/m³||821,0||EN ISO 12185|
|Viscosity at 100 °C||mm²/s||6,1||DIN 51562-1|
|Viscosity at 40 °C||mm²/s||19,0||DIN 51562-1|
|Viscosity at -40 °C||mm²/s||960||ASTM D445|
|Viscosity Index VI||312||DIN ISO 2909|
|Brookfield Viscosity at -40 °C||mPa*s||900||ASTM D2983|
|Pourpoint||°C||-75||DIN ISO 3016|
|Flashpoint||°C||154||DIN EN ISO 2592|
All indicated data are approximate values and are subject to the commercial fluctuations.