- RAVENOL Elektro-Hydraulik E-PSF Fluid
1 L | 1181002-001
Category Car hydraulic oil
Item number 1181002
Recommendation Citroën DA 9730 A5, Citroën LDS 9979 A3, Fiat 9.55550-AG3, MAN M 3289, Nissan 999MP-EPSF00P, Nissan E-PSF, Nissan KLF51-00001, PSA S71 2710, Renault PSF Klasse 1 (Renault Laguna III), Toyota 08886-01206, Toyota PSF-EH
Application Passenger car
RAVENOL E- PSF Fluid is a specific fully synthetic fluid for electro-hydraulic power steering.
RAVENOL E- PSF Fluid is guaranteeing an optimized power transmission.
RAVENOL E- PSF Fluid is designed on the basis of particularly high quality base oils with special additives and inhibition which ensures the proper functioning of the electro-hydraulic power steering system.
RAVENOL E- PSF Fluid is especially developed for the use in electro-hydraulic power steering systems of Nissan and Toyota.
RAVENOL E- PSF Fluid is also suitable for the hydropneumatic Hydractive III und Hydractive III+ suspension of Citroën.
- A very low pour point
- An excellent foam prevention, no foam formation
- A good lubricating ability even at low temperatures in winter
- A high and stable viscosity index
- A very good oxidation stability
- Excellent protection against wear and tear, corrosion and foam formation
- Well-tuned friction characteristics
- Neutral behaviour against sealing materials
- Neutral behaviour because of inhibition against non-ferrous metals
Technical Product Data
|Density at 20 °C||821,0||kg/m³||EN ISO 12185|
|Viscosity at 100 °C||6,1||mm²/s||DIN 51562-1|
|Viscosity at 40 °C||19,0||mm²/s||DIN 51562-1|
|Viscosity at -40 °C||960||mm²/s||ASTM D445|
|Viscosity Index VI||312||DIN ISO 2909|
|Brookfield Viscosity at -40 °C||900||mPa*s||ASTM D2983|
|Pourpoint||-75||°C||DIN ISO 3016|
|Flashpoint||154||°C||DIN EN ISO 2592|