RAVENOL Hydraulikoel HLP-D 46 is detergent hydraulic oil with good net and cleaning effect.
RAVENOL Hydraulikoel HLP-D 46 is designed with selected base oils with additives to prevent corrosion, wear and friction.
RAVENOL Hydraulikoel HLP-D 46 also contains detergent and dispersing agents, which always provide for a clean hydraulic system. These additives dissolve contaminants, hold them in suspension and enabling the cleaning of contaminated hydraulic systems. The functional elements of a hydraulic system thereby remain free of deposits and bonds. This will emulsified penetrating water and ensure trouble-free operation of the hydraulic system.
RAVENOL Hydraulikoel HLP-D 46 is for use in agriculture hydraulic systems, construction machinery, cement factories, foundries, and electro-plate clutches. It can also be used as functional test oil, inlet oil for aggregates and machinery, textile machinery and machine tools.
- High aging resistance and high corrosion protection
- Good air release
- Excellent wear protection and proper conduct foam
- Very good viscosity-temperature behaviour
- neutral behaviour towards sealing materials
- Extremely good detergent and dispersant characteristics
- Excellent corrosion protection even at the ingress of wetness
Technical Product Data
|Density at 20 °C
|EN ISO 12185
|Viscosity at 100 °C
|Viscosity at 40 °C
|Viscosity Index VI
|DIN ISO 2909
|DIN ISO 3016
|DIN EN ISO 2592
All indicated data are approximate values and are subject to the commercial fluctuations.