RAVENOL Getriebeoel CLP 150 is a high quality, mineral-based gear oil formulated with lead-free high-pressure additives (EP additives). Its special active substance combination provides a good, stable high-pressure impact load capacity.
RAVENOL Getriebeoel CLP 150 has a low pour point and therefore a very good cold behaviour.
RAVENOL Getriebeoel CLP 150 can be used as a lubricant in nearly all industrial gear drives due to its good stress and/or impact characteristics.
- A very good, stable high-pressure impact capacity.
- Resistant characteristics at high temperatures
- A good rust and corrosion impeding effect
- Excellent wear protection
- Very good anti-foaming characteristics
- A low pour point
- Very good cold behaviour
Technical Product Data
|Density at 20 °C
|EN ISO 12185
|Viscosity at 100 °C
|Viscosity at 40 °C
|Viscosity Index VI
|DIN ISO 2909
|DIN ISO 3016
|DIN EN ISO 2592
All indicated data are approximate values and are subject to the commercial fluctuations.